Lastest News & Soap Buzz
David Canary’s Longtime All My Children On-Screen Love Interests: Julia Barr and Jennifer Bassey Make Statements On His Passing
On All My Children, Adam Chandler (David Canary) had an on again and off again love affair and relationship with Brooke English (Julia Barr). Meanwhile, Stuart Chandler (David Canary) fell madly in love with the often times infuriating Marian Colby (Jennifer Bassey)
Now the two women who played many scenes and spent much time with the late David Canary have come forward, and shared statements on the passing of this icon. Canary died back on November 16th, but news of his death made headlines just a few days ago prior to the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
Daytime Emmy winner, Julia Barr told SoapSheKnows: “David Canary was my TV soul mate! I could not have asked for anything more in an actor or a fellow human being. He was the essence of kindness, a gentleman and my years of playing ‘Brooke’ to his ‘Adam’ were a joy! We were all blessed to have him in our lives.”
- EXCLUSIVE: Michael E. Knight Pays Tribute To Former All My Children Castmate, The Late David Canary
- Downton Abbey Posts Invite To Series Finale! Michelle Dockery On Filming Last Episode: “I Felt Sick … I Didn’t Expect To Feel So Sad.”
- Romance Department: B&B’s Pierson Fode and Victoria Justice Call It Quits!
- Which Daytime Drama Served Up The Best Thanksgiving Episode: DAYS, GH or B&B?
- The Bold and the Beautiful’s Katherine Kelly Lang To Guest Star On Iconic Australian Soap NEIGHBOURS!
- CBS Daytime Ranks 22 Dreamy Male Characters : Something To Be Thankful For!
- All My Children Cast Members Share Sentiments On The Death of David Canary
- su0000: hi Shay.. Hope your gifts will be safe LOL I know! When the Krampus...
- su0000: hi Timmm.. You are welcomed to come, nothing fancy.. A table full of...
- su0000: lol .. c’mon.. Most everyone was standing in line at Best Buy,...
- Sheila: In Canada we have seen the Monday ep. No mention of TG.
- Raz: I cried so hard out of shock because that was just terrible, I mean they...
- xmascarol: I hope Justin does both shows then we can see more of him and I do...
- xmascarol: Bo will be missed.Now how do you feel about Rafe with Hope? Not...