Lastest News & Soap Buzz
The ratings are out for the week of August 11th to August 15th, and it was ABC’s General Hospital who had a solid week showing gains in the all important total viewers numbers. GH while remaining in third place among the four soaps, added +75,000 to its tally, bringing its total to 2,879,000.
The only other soap to shows gains was NBC’s Days of our Lives which added +59,000 and came in with a weekly total of 2,463,000. General Hospital also was up in the key women’s 18-49 demo adding +17,000, and being the only soap in that demographic to be on the plus side! GH continues to be giving Y&R a run for the money, inching up and not too far away from the number one position.
DAYS saw gains in the women’s 18-34 demo, being the only soap in that demographic to add viewers. And all four network soaps saw gains in the 25-54 demo category. CBS soaps; The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful continue to be at #1 and #2 positions in total viewers despite a week of losing viewers. View the complete ratings picture courtesy of SON here. Read more >
- WATCH WHAT HAPPENS: GH’s Jason Thompson, Nancy Lee Grahn & Kelly Monaco Do The ALS Bucket Challenge!
- The Young and the Restless: The Truth About Mariah Is Revealed!
- DAYS Casting Role Of “Meredith”! Who Would You Suggest To Play The Part?
- Is Y&R Considering Killing-Off A Veteran Character? And, What Is Happening To Michael Baldwin?
- Teresa Castillo Chats On Her Return To GH & If There Is Any Future For Patrick and Sabrina!
- Bob Barker Lays The Smackdown On Darin Brooks, Err, Wyatt Spencer In Upcoming Guest Appearance On B&B!
- TODAY: Michael Fairman Joins “Panel Of Michaels” For SOAP BOX 1-Year Anniversary Show Live! – 2PMPST/5PMEST
- brian: Come on GH fans…Lets break 3 million.
- Heidi: Micheal having some sort of male cancer(testicular/prostate) that...
- damien: Of course i ll sit through anything involving Shick, my all time fave...
- Bonnie Lee: Now that was fun!
- su0000: That is stupid .. (just write a check ..
- SZima: 4ever Days, to answer your question, my “favorite” changes...
- Mary SF: He might be losing weight to make his on screen illness more...