Lastest News & Soap Buzz
General Hospital’s Tyler Christopher Becomes A Dad For The Second Time! Tweets: “7lb 11oz! Finally here!”
Congratulations are in order this Sunday to General Hospital’s Tyler Christopher, who today became a father for the second time. The actor who plays Nikolas Cassadine took to Twitter with the exciting announcement on the birth of his daughter.
Tyler tweeted, “7lb 11oz! Finally here!” The GH star and his wife Brienne Pedigo have added to their family with today’s wonderful developments. The couple are parents to their son Greysun James, now five.
And sharing in the excitement was Tyler’s TV son, Nicholas Bechtel (Spencer) who tweeted upon learning of the news: “Congrats to my TV dad @Tyler2929 and his family. They are now a party of 4! #GH” Read more >
- General Hospital Nurses Ball 2015 Part One: The Red Carpet, 99 Red Balloons, The Proposal, The Bombshell!
- B&B Recasting The Role Of Thomas Forrester! Who Would You Suggest To Play The Part?
- WATCH: SOAP BOX Daytime Emmy Post-Show With Hosts Martha Madison & Lilly Melgar With Special Guest Michael Fairman & Series Regular Michael Maloney!
- Y&R’s Justin Hartley On The End Of REVENGE: “What A Run. Proud To Have Been A Small Part Of It.”
- Cady McClain Posts Heartfelt Message On Her Status With Y&R And Notes: “It’s Been A Very Hard Few Weeks. A LOT Has Been Going On.”
- REVENGE To Come To End After Four Seasons With May 10th Series Finale!
- Genie Francis Returning To General Hospital!
- Rose: I don’t like sad kid stories either. But then RC and team gave us...
- Rose: Su…you do have a soft side!
- code: They have him .
- code: Great actor to played thomas
- Dottie: Awww cool, just found out ya’ll now have a little princess to...
- rachie: what a blessing for Tylers family congratulations
- Stacy Saxe: Congratulations Tyler and Briene on the birth of your baby...