Lastest News & Soap Buzz
GH’s Ryan Carnes and Parry Shen Talk Lucas & Brad’s Nurses’ Ball Wedding Cliffhanger, The Fate Of Lucas, And Their On-Screen Chemistry!
The 2016 GH Nurses’ Ball is always fraught with drama amidst the musical performances, and this year is no exception, when at the end of Wednesday’s installment things are not looking good for same-sex couple, Lucas (Ryan Carnes) and Brad (Parry Shen).
After finally being able to set a wedding date, and to have it be officiated and presided over by Lucy Coe (Lynn Herring) smack dab in the middle of the annual hospital fundraiser for HIV/AIDS research, all systems were go for the grooms to say their, “I do’s”. But there is only one major hitch! Lucas is MIA when the ceremony starts! Brad has no idea what is happening, and we find Dr. Jones a victim of a syringe lying flat out on the hospital floor of his mother, Bobbie’s (Jackie Zeman) room. Can these guys ever catch a break?
On-Air On-Soaps chatted with Ryan Carnes and Parry Shen, who have made not-often-enough-seen Brucas, one of the beloved duos of the ABC daytime drama series. Ryan and Parry share their thoughts on their alter-egos highly-anticipated nuptials, the fast-spreading fan fervor that Ryan might be killed off, and what to expect as the Nurses’ Ball picks up on Thursday’s episode, and how it was for Parry to perform in the GH Rap opening number.
The guys also shared what have been their favorite scenes to date, if it’s difficult for them when the show doesn’t utilize their characters more, and how they have developed their working relationship into a very unique one. And, they attempt to answer the age-old question: what ever happened to Rosalie (Linda Elena Tovar), and what was the secret? Funny, charming, and candid, here’s what Ryan and Parry had to say about their on-screen wedding gone off the rails, and more! Read more >
- Nick Stabile Steps In Temporarily For Tyler Christopher As GH’s Nikolas Cassadine!
- Y&R’s Jason Thompson Becomes A Proud Dad To Baby Boy!
- GH Nurses’ Ball 2016 Part One: What Was Your Favorite Moment?
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Melissa Reeves Shines In Jennifer-Centric Episode On Addiction!
- B&B Casting Young Ingénue Contract Role: Who Would You Suggest For The Part?
- ABC Exec Nathan Varni Says No Truth To GH & Roger Howarth Contract Talk Rumors!
- Alicia Coppola Joins The Cast Of Motion Picture, COWGIRL’S STORY!
- Fatima Mamun: Absolutely despise Rafe and Hope. The show had the opportunity...
- Soaphound: Sara, I’ve been wrestling with this very topic for a while....
- rebecca1: Was THAT snarky? Lol…
- rebecca1: Lol MissySnow…Franco had residual crazy when they began...
- Harry: Sorry, Moviegal and others–I was laughing at Nina and certainly...
- joann: congrats, Jason and Paloma.
- Patrick: if this is a personal issue I want the best for him @Shell…...