Lastest News & Soap Buzz
On Thursday’s episode of ABC’s General Hospital, it looks like Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) will be spending a lot of time, or whatever time he has left with his MIA father-in-law Luke Spencer (Tony Geary)!
After taking a horrific fall down the flight of stairs to the basement courtesy of Fluke, and where Luke has been help captive, Luke is shocked to see that first Dante made down the basement, but after his tumble, Fluke mercilessly knocked him out cold! And thus Fluke, who has slowly but surely become more unhinged, unveils his plot to Luke that all of his loved ones are going to die tonight at the party at the Haunted Star.
Fluke admits Dante was sniffing around Bill Eckert’s grave and it was empty, to which Luke shouts at his imposter to finally admit that he is actually Bill Eckert, but Fluke instead gives us another creepy and chilling look. Is this doppelganger under mind control from Helena (Constance Towers)? What is the vendetta stemming from? In a juxtaposed scene, we see Tracy (Jane Elliot) and Michael (Chad Duell) talking about Bill Eckert. Tracy recalls Bill always had an edge and always came out to the short end of things all through his life, and took a bullet meant for Luke via Frank Smith and his crime clan!
At the end of the episode, Fluke now dressed in a tuxedo reveals that he also has plans for Luke and Dante, and he takes a bomb and puts in Luke’s lap and it is set to explode! Luke is horrified as Fluke leaves to go to the party!
Meanwhile, after planting the bomb on the Haunted Star courtesy of Helena, Jake (Billy Miller) is arrested by Nathan (Ryan Paevey) after a tip from Carly (Laura Wright)! And the prison break came to fruition and worked leaving Madeline (Donna Mills) in the dust as Julian (William deVry), Sonny (Maurice Benard), Franco (Roger Howarth) and Ava (Maura West) escaped!
Whether you love or hate, Fluke, Puke, Luke, whatever you want to call the character, this has truly been a showcase for the extraordinary talents of seven-time Daytime Emmy winner, Anthony Geary. When all is said in done, its hard not to believe his eighth one is about to be added to his record-breaking collection! Read more >
- Kyle Dean Massey Joins The Cast Of NASHVILLE Playing Openly Gay Country Western Singer/Songwriter!
- WATCH THE REPLAY – DAYS Hangout With Freddie Smith, Christopher Sean & Guy Wilson!
- Anthony Starke Fills-In For Jon Lindstrom On Yesterday’s Episode Of General Hospital!
- Eileen Davidson Talks Behind-The-Scenes Of The Decadent 80′s On The Soaps On Watch What Happens Live!
- TONIGHT: DAYS Hangout with Freddie Smith, Guy Wilson & Christopher Sean – 5:30PMPST/8:30PMEST
- General Hospital’s Jason Thompson Chats On Samtrick, Robin & Part Of Patrick’s Story He Would Like To Tell!
- THIS WEEK On The Bold and the Beautiful: Steffy’s Back!
- maddiehayes: Maybe Luke has DID and actually he is Luke AND Fluke. Tied-up...
- jimh(leave it to beaver): Thats what another poster said too…fluke/luke...
- jimh(leave it to beaver): I bet the substitute is right…instead of...
- jimh(leave it to beaver): Sounds like its going to be EXPLOSIVE!…lol
- jimh(leave it to beaver): Im in misery because of this storyline…lol
- lisa: I love,love,love Tony Geary……but for Pete’s sake can...
- Greta: I’m loving the chemistry between Patrick and Sam. It feels very...