Lastest News & Soap Buzz
DAYS Sami Says Goodbye To Her Family As She Heads To Hollywood! What Did You Think Of Alison Sweeney’s Final Scenes?
On yesterday’s episode of NBC Days of our Lives, it was the airing of Alison Sweeney’s final episode as Sami Brady.
Although, Sweeney has made it be known that she would definitely be up for a return when the show celebrates its 50th anniversary next year, for all intent and purposes, this episode filmed this past May was to be her big exit from the long-running soap opera after over two decades.
In story, Sami is heading to Hollywood with her kids in tow and grown-up son Will (Guy Wilson, who will be off the canvas for a bit) to make a movie out of her sort of life story!
The final goodbyes included Sami’s tearful moments with long-time nemesis (now friend) Kate (Lauren Koslow), her brother Eric (Greg Vaughan), her mother and father. Roman (Josh Taylor) and Marlena (Deidre Hall). and long time friend and former hubby, Lucas (Bryan Dattilo). These moments were part of the send-off.
Alison’s final on-screen episode was complete with some flashbacks, a picture book of Sami through the years, and tears from the cast of characters, where for many, it may have been real tears as Alison was portraying Sami for the last time with them. After all, they all spent many a year, and many a scene with each other. Read more >
- Eileen Davidson To Join Cast In Guest Star Role On YOUTHFUL DAZE!
- Daytime Emmys: New Categories For Dramas: New Approaches Performer, Guest Performer! Change In Pre-Nomination Performer Reels!
- Thank You, Alison Sweeney: For Two Decades Plus Of The Perils Of DAYS Sami Brady!
- THE VIEW Taken Over By ABC News! Leaving General Hospital, The Chew, Incoming Tyra Banks Show As All That’s Left Of ABC Daytime!
- Jeff Schroeder & Jordan Lloyd, and Donny Thompson,Talk Engagements and Halloween As Big Brother Invades The Bold and the Beautiful!
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Set For April 2015!
- FIRST LOOK VIDEO: DAYS Kristen and Daniel’s Passion Ignites!
- Diane Fourtot: i changed frm the View to Kelly and Michael . There’s to...
- Kim Huck: I love Ashley on Y&R
- Susan McDonnell: So sorry to hear all of thiese people are leaving Days. Sami...
- Nick D.: Eileen is investing in career longevity by appearing on RHOBH and...
- 4ever DAYS: Yesterday.
- Laura: BTW… the prime time part (LEAD of coarse!)…. oh, so many...
- Laura: To James Scott. I have been watching days since I was in diapers! ( I...