Lastest News & Soap Buzz
GH’s Michelle Stafford Dishes On Nina & Valentin, Playing Cray Cray & The Challenges Of Creating A Complex Character!
On General Hospital, Nina Clay (Michelle Stafford) in a “quickie” maneuver married Valentin Cassadine (James Patrick Stuart)! Was it for love, or was it so she could desperately become the mother to his young daughter, Charlotte? Since Daytime Emmy winner Michelle Stafford came to the ABC daytime drama series, Nina has longed to have a child, by any means possible, following 20 years in a coma! That includes; inducing labor to her then preggers enemy, Ava Jerome (Maura West), delivering her baby, and then kidnapping the child. After Nina finally came to somewhat of her senses, it seemed she had put her harrowing past behind her, but has she really?
Now Nina is willing to back-up her nefarious new husband, and the two are ready to fight by any means possible to keep Charlotte’s bio-mom, Lulu Spencer Falconeri (Emme Rylan), from being granted sole custody of the child. Since her time on GH, viewers have seen the evolution of Nina Clay Cassadine. She became a successful and savvy fashion editor-in-chief of once fledgling Crimson Magazine, and has gone toe to toe with its mob boss owner, Julian Jerome (William deVry). She has shown she is capable of love, and understanding of what is right and what is wrong, and has also done some humane things for those in Port Charles. But which version of Nina will ultimately play-out in the months to come? That is the question only the writers may have the answers to.
On-Air On-Soaps caught up with Michelle Stafford at the recent 2017 ABC TCA All-Star Cocktail Reception, where this talented actress shared her thoughts on: working alongside James Patrick Stuart, how she sees the trajectory of her on-screen persona to the audience, if coming over and creating a new role on another soap (after her wildly successful run on Y&R) has been filled with unexpected challenges, and much more. Here’s what the “Real Stafford” had to say about her current adventures on-screen, and ventures off-screen. Read more >
- Ron Carlivati IN as Head Writer At Days of our Lives; Dena Higley OUT!
- Susan Lucci To Reunite With All My Children Cast & Guest Co-Host Home & Family!
- Bradford Anderson Acknowledges Blake Berris Portrayal Of GH’s Spinelli With Touching & Humorous Tweet!
- GH’s Tonja Walker Shares How She Is Playing Olivia’s Back-Story!
- Lily Fisher Joins GH As Recast Georgie!
- DAYS Casting Role Of Confident, Dashing Man In His 30′s: Who Would You Suggest For The Part?
- GH’s Ryan Paevey Off To Play Villain In Feature Film!
- Carmen: Yes they should hook up. Good actress and will be better as storyline...
- Markay: No disrespect to the actress but Nina needs to leave PC. This story...
- Nate: Agree – we’re looking at what, sometime in July 2017 before...
- Nate: A group of Monkeys in a locked room with a typewriter would be an...
- Chrystie_Delancey: Oh NO! Bring on the beef cake.
- sonniorsolita: I’m surprised more people haven’t said what I was...
- JMER: It may be a match for Days, hope it is for your sake, but there were...