Lastest News & Soap Buzz
DAYS Eric Martsolf and Jen Lilley’s New CD Single “Baby It’s Cold Outside” Set For Release Next Week!
Photographer Brad Everett Young has been doing some phenomenal and innovative photos with the stars of Days of our Lives of late. If you follow his Twitter account, you can view some of his hottest shots featuring many of your DAYS favorites.
Now tonight, Brad gave fans an exclusive look at the new CD single cover art that he created via his Instagram account for DAYS stars and now singing duet partners, Eric Martsolf (Brady) and Jen Lilley (Theresa).
The Salem twosome (who have been known as #Thrady) are releasing their rendition of the holiday romantic classic, “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” next week! They recently teased the single at the Q&A session at Day of DAYS 2014 when Eric and Jen broke into a few bars acapella in front of fans in attendance.
The single will be released just in time for the holiday season! Eric and Jen recorded the single with Frank Sinatra’s legendary drummer Gregg Field and bassist Chuck Berghofer. The single is produced by Rob Christie.
Stay tuned for more info on the record release next week from Eric and Jen! Read more >
- Michelle Stafford Talks The Stafford Project Season 2, Nina “Cray-Cray” Clay, and Roger Howarth!
- Next Week A Special Y&R Episode: Nick And His Exes!
- The Queen Latifah Show Is Canceled! Another Daytime Talker Bites The Dust!
- RATINGS: General Hospital Shows Gains! Back Over 3 Million Mark In Total Viewers!
- The Men Of Y&R: Morrow, Bergman, Hartley, Goddard & James Visit The Queen Latifah Show!
- More Details Revealed On Melissa Archer’s New DAYS Character!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Reveals Faison Is Alive!
- rebecca1: According to Frank Valenti Roger’s staying put on GH.
- Mary Kay: Definitely need the romance that only John and Marlena can provide!!
- Tammy Goodspeed: No matter how many people don’t like Theresa, I loVe...
- Mary Kay: Can’t stand Aiden (YAWN) he needs to be with (YAWN)...
- su0000: Nina has help.. Franco will save her, wake her up to herself, and...
- Mary Kay: SUre to give Jordan a run for her money!
- Mary Kay: Lauren Koslow (Kate Roberts) has the best wardrobe in...