Lastest News & Soap Buzz
So, as On-Air On-Soaps first showed you from our photo gallery and pictures from the recent GHFCW 2014, Zachary Garred (Levi Dunkleman/Peter Harrell) has cut off his hair to a shorter-do! And this week of the ABC soap, fans saw the new look!
But when the decision was made to cut off the long hair, Zachary decided to donate it to the charity Locks of Love! The actors gives some inside scoop to ABC.com! on the hair change and more. Here are a few excerpts below!
Garred on why he cut his hair: “Given the revelations with Levi’s character it only seemed appropriate that he completely ditched the guise. Frank (Valentini) suggested some ideas to me and I jumped at the chance to cut my hair.”
Garred on what it means for his character: “It is the revelation of the real Levi. The bloke under the hair and hippy guise who has been so manipulative. But given how underhanded he has been maybe this isn’t the last incarnation Levi takes…” Read more >
- Big Brother’s Donny Offered A Role On The Bold and the Beautiful!
- CARRRLOS! Jeffrey Vincent Parise Returns To General Hospital!
- Alison Sweeney Back AT DAYS … Directing!
- Retro TV Announces Launch Date For THE DOCTORS Of September 29th!
- The Young and the Restless: Jill To Katherine: “I Hope Whatever Journey You’re On Right Now … You Are Having The Time Of Your Life!”
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Levi Dunkleman Revealed To Be Peter Harrell!
- Melissa Archer’s New DAYS Character Name and First Airdate Revealed!
- su0000: yah!! Sabrina with a killer mobster/Carlos!! (much better than...
- Patricio: So happy for Ms. Archer! She held her own working against Erika...
- CeeCee: Rebecca, I did say I’m hardly ever right…lol
- jimh(leave it to beaver): Isnt Duck Dynasty hiring…lol
- Allen Saint James: General hospital made a bane for its self based on high...
- Fanny: Let Carlos & Sabrinnnnnna ride off into the sunset together !!!
- Fanny: This ended up being a LAME and wasteful storyline. Give us CHEMISTRY,...