Lastest News & Soap Buzz
“My Logan” expresses Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) on Monday’s episode of B&B, following hitting the sheets with his long-time love, Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang). Their rose petaled bliss came following their meeting on Friday’s episode when on the ‘bridge’ outside of Forrester Creations, the two reunited.
They then informed their son RJ (Anthony Turpel) that they are all going to be a family again, which is something RJ has wanted to happen for such a long time and especially since he came back to town. Alone, Brooke told Ridge how important it is to her to put her family back together. Meanwhile, Dollar Bill (Don Diamont) was steaming mad and vowed to Liam (Scott Clifton) he is going to find a way to win Brooke back.
On Monday’s episode, Ridge talks about the duo finding their way back. Brooke says it should be the title of their memoir.
But why does it look like Ridge is so much more into this union than Brooke? Is Brooke getting back with Ridge for all the wrong reasons? Does she love him now more than ever? Is she with the wrong man? Watch a clip from today’s Bridge scenes and let us know if you are thumbs up for a Brooke and Ridge redo, or thumps down? Share your thoughts in the comment section below. Read more >
- Tristan Lake Leabu Cast As SORAS’d Reed Hellstrom On The Young and the Restless!
- General Hospital’s Writing Team Receives WGA Nomination For A Daytime Drama Series!
- DAYS Marci Miller Talks On: Abigail’s Emotional Conflict, Chabby, Her Co-Stars & What To Watch For!
- New General Hospital Winter Promo Reveals The Love Stories To Watch For!
- Brooklyn Rae Silzer Home For The Holidays On General Hospital!
- Prospect Park Lawsuit Dismissed, Rights To AMC & OLTL Revert Back To ABC!
- CMT Bumps Up First Hour Of NASHVILLE Season Premiere To December 15th!
- Jimmy: This love story is so over done. How many times have...
- mollie: Could be interesting. I’ll give it a chance
- Addison: Yes, it was, Abruzzfan. I am holding on until December 7, 2016 when...
- Addison: Rose, with all due respect, that Paul Hornsby serial killer story...
- rebecca1: Violet, yours too is a very appreciative and compassionate message....
- Paul: Somewhere I mentioned that with the return of Tracey she should be...
- Abruzzfan: Y&R was horrible this past year.