Lastest News & Soap Buzz
THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Who Will Turn Out To Be The Bio-Dad Of Victoria’s Baby Girl … Billy Or Stitch?
Just before The Young and the Restless went off the air for their Thanksgiving holiday pre-emptions, viewers learned that the results are in from the DNA tests, and now the stage is set for everyone to finally learn the truth of who fathered Victoria’s (Amelia Heinle) newborn little girl, Katie!
Will the proud papa turn out to be Billy (Burgess Jenkins) or Stitch AKA Ben (Sean Carrigan)? Look for the results to be revealed on Monday’s upcoming episode!
Several stories seem to depend on the outcome and the ramifications from it! Will this clear the path for Stitch to become seriously and romantically involved with Ashley (Eileen Davidson)? Will the baby daddy results sway Victoria as to who she wants to be her guy? Will she just be a single mom raising her little girl? If Billy is the dad, what will that do to Chelsea (Melissa Claire Egan) and Billy’s romance? And, can this little girl somehow lessen the pain for Victoria and Billy of losing Delia in the hit and run caused by Adam (Justin Hartley), if Billy is the dad? So many questions!
Watch a promo for next week’s Y&R after the jump! Then let us know, how do you think the DNA test results will play out? Will Stitch or Billy be smoking a celebratory cigar? Could it be, that once again, somehow someway, the results were altered? Comment below! Read more >
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Paul Kisses Sonny! What Was Your Reaction?
- General Hospital’s Billy Miller To Guest Star On USA Network Drama SUITS!
- A GH Thanksgiving: “First We Sing … And Then We Eat!” But, Who Is The Game-Changing Guest?
- Y&R’s Nick And His Exes: What Did You Think Of The Episode?
- B&B’s Ashleigh Brewer Interview: Could This Forrester Gal Turn Into “Poison Ivy” To Keep Liam?
- Scott Reeves To Appear Next Week On ABC’s NASHVILLE!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: False Faces, Faison, and Fluke!
- Mark: This new billy is so boring it just isn’t the same character.
- k/kay: @suooo why don’t you quit watching Y&R.? Watch GH which you...
- Nikki: Oh I so agree. Grace was a breath of fresh air. I love her in B& B...
- k/kay: And who’s problem is that? If she was a decent actress she could...
- k/kay: If this is the only story we can come up with for Victoria Newman then...
- Don: I agree with pretty much with everyone nu billy has zero chemestry with...
- k/kay: Let’s get Heather Tom to come back and play Victoria Newman the...