Lastest News & Soap Buzz
Another World and Law & Order Actress Michelle Hurd Comes Forward With Allegations Against Bill Cosby!
The count has been rising every day as women have come forward with allegations of sexual abuse and misconduct at the hands of television and comic icon, Bill Cosby.
Over the weekend, fa ormer Another World actress, Michelle Hurd, who has also has had major roles on primetime’s Law & Order: SVU, Gossip Girl, and 90210 among others, was the next to speak out via her facebook page of inappropriate behavior she says she encountered years ago via Cosby.
The posting has now been an item throughout mainstream media From Yahoo, The Wrap, to Perez Hilton and more, many have ran the item. Hurd had played the role of Assistant D.A. Dana Cramer on the NBC soap opera on and off again between 1991 and 1997.
In her post Hurd related the following: “LOOK, I wasn’t going to say anything, but I can’t believe some of the things I’ve been reading, SO here is MY personal experience: I did stand-in work on The Cosby show back in the day and YES, Bill Cosby was VERY inappropriate with me. It started innocently, lunch in his dressing room, daily, then onto weird acting exercises were he would move his hands up and down my body, (can’t believe I fell for that) I was instructed to NEVER tell anyone what we did together, (he said other actors would become jealous) and then fortunately, I dodged the ultimate bullet with him when he asked me to come to his house, take a shower so we could blow dry my hair and see what it looked like straightened. At that point my own red flags went off and I told him, “No, I’ll just come to work tomorrow with my hair straightened”. I then started to take notice and found another actress, a stand-in as well, and we started talking….. A LOT …. turns out he was doing the same thing to her, almost by the numbers, BUT, she did go to his house and because I will not name her, and it is her story to tell, all I’ll say is she awoke, after being drugged, vomited, and then Cosby told her there’s a cab waiting for you outside. I have ABSOLUTELY no reason to lie or make up this up! Anyone that knows me, knows that! Now you have a first hand account of my experience with Mr. Cosby.” Read more >
- DAYS Eric Martsolf and Jen Lilley’s New CD Single “Baby It’s Cold Outside” Set For Release Next Week!
- Michelle Stafford Talks The Stafford Project Season 2, Nina “Cray-Cray” Clay, and Roger Howarth!
- Next Week A Special Y&R Episode: Nick And His Exes!
- The Queen Latifah Show Is Canceled! Another Daytime Talker Bites The Dust!
- RATINGS: General Hospital Shows Gains! Back Over 3 Million Mark In Total Viewers!
- The Men Of Y&R: Morrow, Bergman, Hartley, Goddard & James Visit The Queen Latifah Show!
- More Details Revealed On Melissa Archer’s New DAYS Character!
- cheryl pigg: U said it !!!!!! I agree lot of bad talk bout her just not fair...
- cheryl pigg: Gonna miss her and will not watch anymore !!!! The people...
- cheryl pigg: I agree I like the show the way it is !!! She is the only reason...
- Mo: At one point, I wanted them to bring back Dru, but it wouldn’t work...
- Sally: I only just discovered the show had been cancelled. I kept waiting and...
- Mary SF: This is the last reply I had from you so I’m using it–...
- mgb357: when will the network execs take notice?