Lastest News & Soap Buzz
It has been a heartbreaking day for the daytime community to learn that their beloved David Canary (All My Children’s Adam & Stuart Chandler) had died at age 77.
Throughout the day, numerous All My Children cast members have posted tweets and messages on social media upon learning the news of this five-time Daytime Emmy-winning actor’s passing. Canary died last week in Connecticut. Below are just a sampling, and On-Air On-Soaps will continue to bring you more reactions from colleagues and cast members of Canary’s as they come in.
Debbi Morgan (Angie) tweeted: “OMG! I’m just hearing that my fellow castmate , the legendary David Canary passed away & I’m beyond heartbroken! Will miss u so much, David! My heart goes out 2 the Canary’s. David was one of the kindest & humble spirits I’ve ever had the good fortune of working with. God Bless!”
Jacob Young (Ex-JR Chandler, now Rick, B&B) posted on Instagram: “David, you were a mentor a friend and of course a father to me. I have learned so much from you. You taught me how to be a better actor and better gentleman. The world just lost one of the greatest. I will miss you so. I love you.”
Susan Lucci (Erica) posted on Instragram: “I just learned the news that the wonderful David Canary has passed away–I saw it posted on Kelly Ripa”s site. My deepest and heartfelt sympathy to his wife Mo and his children, Christopher and Katie. Rest in peace, David–you warm and generous, talented and fabulous man, actor and friend! I am so grateful to have known you–and to have had the privilege of sharing the AMC stage with you! I will never forget you. ❤️”
Melissa Claire Egan (Ex-Annie, now Chelsea Y&R): “I was so lucky to know him,work with him,even marry him on tv. David Canary was a love,a kind gentleman, & true talent.”
Vincent Irizarry (Ex-David, now Deimus, DAYS) posted: “Too soon. Oh, way too soon… What a dear, dear man; a true gentleman in every sense of the word. So saddened by the loss of this wonderful man and great talent. To work opposite him, as much as I had been privileged to do throughout all those years, was synonymous to watching a master class in progress. The living embodiment of the term consummate professional, but even more important, a gentle spirit and soul; kind and generous to all he came into contact with. I will forever remember you lovingly, Mr. Canary, with equal parts gratitude and unending respect, blessed as I was to have had the joy of knowing you and working beside you. Thank you for making our world a much more beautiful place… RIP #DavidCanary” Read more >
- All My Children Icon David Canary Passes Away At Age 77
- Y&R Fan Favorite Daniel Goddard To Undergo Emergency Surgery Today!
- A GH Thanksgiving In Port Charles! Nikolas Says: “We All Have To Do What We Have To Do!”
- DAYS Stephen Nichols Touching Message To Peter Reckell: “It Has Been A Glorious Journey. Glad We Shared It! Love You, Bro”
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Just Why Is Dr. Anderson Perpetrating This Heinous Plot Taking Baby Christian To Give To Sharon?
- DAYS Kristian Alfonso Special Message To Fans: “Thank You For Taking The Journey With Us, With Bo & Hope.”
- It’s A Wrap For GH’s Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- k/kay: Oh Harry you and I agree on so much as an older viewer we have seen...
- Tawanna: Yes, I would love for Falcon Crest to return. It was a great show in...
- GAB: I totally agree with all you said. David Tom was great in his role on...
- Allen saint james: Patch and Steve are The most Iconic male partnerships...
- alaina: the entire story has been crazy lately and has made me not want to...
- reba: I agree, I like Rafe a lot and they would be a great couple but I...
- alyk: Just let Emma stay. I can live without Patrick, but not without Emma