Lastest News & Soap Buzz
Y&R’s Stacy Haiduk Talks The World Of Crazy Patty & The Baby Secret That Could Shatter Sharon’s Family!
Now that the kitties are about to come out of the bag, sort of speak, on upcoming episodes of The Young and the Restless, it looks like Sharon’s (Sharon Case) luck may have run out thanks to crazy Patty Williams (Stacy Haiduk).
For months, Sharon has been hiding the fact that baby Sully is actually the late Sage’s son with Nick (Joshua Morrow), err really Adam, but that’s a secret for another time! Thus, she has been raising the young baby boy as her bio-son with Dylan (Steve Burton).
On Thursday’s episode of the number one-rated soap opera, Dylan and Sharon visit Patty at Rivercrest, unnerving Sharon to such a major extent that it does not go unnoticed by Dylan. Patty may have found her way to freedom, or may she have pushed Sharon over the edge to finally purge herself and reveal her deception?
On-Air On-Soaps caught up with the woman being the troubled and the crazy, actress Stacy Haiduk, at the recent premiere gathering for CBS Daytime’s 30 years at number one exhibit at the Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills, now on display to the public through November 27th.
The exhibit offers a unique and creative window into the world of the CBS afternoon programming block of current shows, (Y&R, B&B, The Talk, The Price is Right and Let’s Make a Deal) as well as iconic series from the network lineup’s past including: As the World Turns and Guiding Light.
Haiduk took a walk with us through the festivities and answered some rapid fire questions into what makes Patty tick, and teases the fallout of the baby Sully reveal. Read more >
- 44th Annual Daytime Emmys Competition Gets Underway!
- Victoria Rowell To Be Special Guest Star On THE BAY!
- Michael Easton Releases Trailer Of His Latest Film Starring OLTL Alum Trevor St. John, Sherri Saum & Kamar de los Reyes!
- More Details On Bryan Craig’s First Film Role Following His Run On General Hospital!
- Martha Byrne, Ellen Dolan, Elizabeth Hubbard & Colleen Zenk Talk ATWT Reunion, Memories & Mementos!
- Spencer Neville Back On DAYS: What Will Derrick’s Return Mean For Paul & Sonny?
- GH’s Laura Wright On Taping Carly’s Confrontation With Kiki: “I Had To Go Over When We Were Done With The Scene And Hug Hayley, Because Carly Was Merciless”
- soapqueenforever: Would Nick want to form a family with Chelsea when he finds...
- Ray: Jane Elliott, Maura West, Nancy Lee Grahn, Maurice Bernard, Brian Craig,...
- Dan: Laura Wright has so much emotional, excellent quality material from the...
- mark: She’s ok but that’s all
- Rae Anne Tilden: I was sad to hear of Anthony’s passing. I remember him...
- Patricio: Hello Skater Boy ! You are correct. Two words alone tell the tale...
- su0000: And; Patty is a Williams .. She needs to stay on !!