Lastest News & Soap Buzz
The Young and the Restless star Kristoff St. John (Neil Winters) and his ex-wife Mia are in the news again regarding the tragic events of the death of their son Julian back in November of 2014. According to TMZ, St. John is suing the facility where his son committed suicide – La Casa Psychiatric Health Facility in Long Beach, CA -for giving Julian access to the plastic bag he used to kill himself.
One of the key reasons St. John is filing the suit is that the actor claims that Julian did the exact same thing less than 3 weeks before his death when he attempted to asphyxiate himself with a trash bag from his room. In the wrongful death suit, Kristoff says after that failed attempt the hospital never removed the trash bags from his room.
Even more upsetting is Kristoff revealed in his claim: that there is evidence of the nurses falsifying records and that Julian was supposed to be checked on every 15 minutes because he was a high suicide risk, but records show reveal that checks never happened on time.
Kristoff feels the hospital was completely negligent and stated that had the staff acted with even the slighted regard for Julian’s safety, “he would still be alive today.”
In addition after the jump, watch Kristoff and Mia on Tuesday’s night edition of Entertainment Tonight talking about the lawsuit with ET host Kevin Frazier. Then, share your thoughts on this developing story below as Kristoff seeks justice for his son Julian. Read more >
- DAYS Favorite Patsy Pease Joins The Bay!
- Anthony Geary Talks On His Decision To Leave GH, His Upcoming Final Tape Day & His Leading Ladies On A SPOONFUL OF PAOLO!
- Actress & Comedian Anne Meara Dies … Remembered by Soap Fans For Her Role On All My Children
- Maura West Is Back On The Scene On GH’s Friday Cliffhanger! Is This Mysterious Visitor Ava Jerome Or Someone Else?
- RATINGS: All Soaps Up In Total Viewers! But, Which Daytime Drama Gave Fans The Best May Sweeps?
- Watch The WINTERTHORNE First Trailer … Where Candy and Drama Come Together!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: A Shell-Shocked Paige Has One HELL Of A Birthday Party!
- Fanny: He Graciously gave us a glimpse into his private life and LOVES....
- Eileen Hargis: You DONT know for a fact. U only hope she goes to GH. MA says...
- Fanny: I Believe that as well Timmm.
- Ces: Excellent interview with this very private man. Been watching luke since...
- amylicious: I Luv Hayden she brings life to gh hope she comes back she is...
- smoochie: Good catch Chrizzxxx although Rena Sofer as Lois was more natural...
- Aria: Saw him on entertainment tonight with ex wife telling their story of...