Lastest News & Soap Buzz
General Hospital’s Hayley Erin Talks On: A Betrayed Kiki, Saying Goodbye To Michael Easton, Her Co-Stars: Maura West & Bryan Craig!
It’s not been a good several weeks, and that is putting it mildly, for the character of Kiki Jerome (Hayley Erin) on General Hospital. First, her father Silas (Michael Easton) is murdered. Then it is revealed that her believe-to-be dead mother Ava (Maura West) is actually alive and well, and masquerading as her aunt Denise. Then her mother is arrested for the murder of Connie Falconeri and sent to jail. Meanwhile, she learns that her boyfriend Morgan (Bryan Craig) has been sleeping with her mother behind her back, and who does she learn this information from … Franco (Roger Howarth)!
With so much drama going down, On-Air On-Soaps had to catch up for a much-needed chitchat with actress Hayley Erin. We had the opportunity do so while attending the Television Academy cocktail reception honoring the daytime community late last week. The actress came on to the ABC daytime drama series in not the most enviable position: taking over the role from Daytime Emmy-winner and long-time soap opera darling, Kristen Alderson. She was next charged with then putting her own stamp on a character that has often proved problematic for the audience, at times, to invest in.
In a delightful and frank conversation, Hayley shared her thoughts on all things Kiki including: working with her co-stars; the incomparable Maura West, Bryan Craig, and having to say farewell to the beloved Michael Easton. Plus, Erin weighs-in on the new writing regime and what it could mean for her character, and where does Kiki go from here, now that her boyfriend and her mother have deeply betrayed her. Here’s what Hayley had to say about it all! Read more >
- VIDEO: 50 Years Of DAYS: The Hortons and The Bradys!
- TONIGHT: DAYS Hangout With A Martinez, Galen Gering & Camila Banus – Watch It Live 6:15PMPT/9:15PMET!
- DAYS Vincent Irizarry Posts Heartfelt Message To Fans Relating: “Can’t Wait To See You All In Salem!”
- CONFIRMED: Vincent Irizarry Is The Next Big Casting Addition To Days of our Lives! More Details!
- Bradford Anderson Slated for Another Return To General Hospital!
- Elizabeth Bogush Has Been Cast In Recurring Role As New Doc On Y&R!
- GH Breakdown Writer Daniel J. O’Connor Wraps His Run & Tweets: “Thank You To The Amazing GH Team & Fans For A Great 3 Years.”
- 4ever DAYS: *Denise Alexander.
- Debbie: I really wish Silas was alive somehow. I think letting Michael Easton...
- 4ever DAYS: Thanks for bringing this to us, Michael Fairman! And thanks for...
- Harry: Timm, I would rather have Erika Slezak in that role but I love your...
- Harry: I am just going to have to start watching Days now.
- Ces: I know that Lou. She is worse than Kristen Alderson. The role should be...
- Clsky: I want Melanie to come back after Theresa leaves and get back...