At Wednesday night’s Paley Center event honoring Guiding Light, one of the most heartfelt and touching moments of the evening came when a woman named Trish addressed the panel of Jill Lorie Hurst, Ellen Wheeler, Kim Zimmer, Grant Aleksander, Liz Keifer, Michael O’Leary and others about how the same-sex storyline of Otalia affected her, and how it made her want to watch other stories on the show. Jill Lorie Hurst came forward and said to the attendees that, ‘it was executive producer, Ellen Wheeler, who came up with the storyline, during last year’s writers strike.’ Ellen went onto say that she was trying to tell a “love story” no matter if it was man-woman, woman-woman, friends, etc. Check out the video below!
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 21st, 2009 Guiding Light video from Paley Center on Otalia storyline!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on B&B, looks like newlywed Hope is not happy that Ivy is getting her claws into Liam! Does she protest to much? Are you ready for a new arc of this long-suffering triangle, which now looks like a quadrangle in the making? Would you be for an Ivy/Liam pairing? Watch the promo below and then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: Justin Hartley Is The New Adam Newman On The Young and the Restless!
- GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini Teases: Some Favorite Villains Will Be Back In The Fall!
- Is Y&R Considering Killing-Off A Veteran Character? And, What Is Happening To Michael Baldwin?
- Teresa Castillo Chats On Her Return To GH & If There Is Any Future For Patrick and Sabrina!
- Michael Muhney Tweets In Response To Justin Hartley As Y&R's New Adam: I Wish Him The Best. Be Kind To Him.