At Wednesday night’s Paley Center event honoring Guiding Light, one of the most heartfelt and touching moments of the evening came when a woman named Trish addressed the panel of Jill Lorie Hurst, Ellen Wheeler, Kim Zimmer, Grant Aleksander, Liz Keifer, Michael O’Leary and others about how the same-sex storyline of Otalia affected her, and how it made her want to watch other stories on the show. Jill Lorie Hurst came forward and said to the attendees that, ‘it was executive producer, Ellen Wheeler, who came up with the storyline, during last year’s writers strike.’ Ellen went onto say that she was trying to tell a “love story” no matter if it was man-woman, woman-woman, friends, etc. Check out the video below!
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 21st, 2009 Guiding Light video from Paley Center on Otalia storyline!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: EJ Is Murdered! The End Of The Epic Story Of EJami!
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!