At Wednesday night’s Paley Center event honoring Guiding Light, one of the most heartfelt and touching moments of the evening came when a woman named Trish addressed the panel of Jill Lorie Hurst, Ellen Wheeler, Kim Zimmer, Grant Aleksander, Liz Keifer, Michael O’Leary and others about how the same-sex storyline of Otalia affected her, and how it made her want to watch other stories on the show. Jill Lorie Hurst came forward and said to the attendees that, ‘it was executive producer, Ellen Wheeler, who came up with the storyline, during last year’s writers strike.’ Ellen went onto say that she was trying to tell a “love story” no matter if it was man-woman, woman-woman, friends, etc. Check out the video below!
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 21st, 2009 Guiding Light video from Paley Center on Otalia storyline!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars Peggy McCay (Caroline) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) chatted with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Greg dishes on Eric's downfall and his potential new love interest, and his favorite storylines, while Peggy shares her thoughts on: the return of Peter Reckell, Bo leaving the canvas, and how she is glad the writers changed her story from Caroline having Alzheimer's disease to being more psychic. Plus Peggy chimes in on Caroline and Victor's long-standing relaitonship and more. Watch it below, and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!