At Wednesday night’s Paley Center event honoring Guiding Light, one of the most heartfelt and touching moments of the evening came when a woman named Trish addressed the panel of Jill Lorie Hurst, Ellen Wheeler, Kim Zimmer, Grant Aleksander, Liz Keifer, Michael O’Leary and others about how the same-sex storyline of Otalia affected her, and how it made her want to watch other stories on the show. Jill Lorie Hurst came forward and said to the attendees that, ‘it was executive producer, Ellen Wheeler, who came up with the storyline, during last year’s writers strike.’ Ellen went onto say that she was trying to tell a “love story” no matter if it was man-woman, woman-woman, friends, etc. Check out the video below!
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 21st, 2009 Guiding Light video from Paley Center on Otalia storyline!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Y&R all roads lead to the drama of the 11,000th episode of the series on Thursday, September 1st. What will happen? Can Adam, Chelsea and their son, Connor get their happily ever after? Will Luca's crime put Summer and her family in danger? Will Neil finally make peace with his past? Watch the promo fro CBS Daytime below, and then let us know what you think will go down? Leave a comment »
- GH's Emme Rylan Chats On The Cassadine Island Adventure, Helena's Envelope & Lante Baby Talk!
- GH's Jon Lindstrom Talks On Working With Genie Francis In The Kevin & Laura Romance!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Eileen Davidson Dishes On The State Of Y&R's Ashley & Confirms Return To RHOBH For Season 7!
- Justin Hartley Talks This Is Us, His Status With Y&R & Engagement To Chrishell Stause!