DC is reporting this morning that the Television news magazine series 60 Minutes will air a special tribute to Guiding Light and it looks to be a massive hankie piece! The backdrop of the segment will reportedly be the Bauer BBQ. No air date had been given. Stay tuned as more details become available!
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 11th, 2009 60 Minutes to air tribute to Guiding Light!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless: Confessions, New Love, and Jealousy set the stage, and as the new CBS Daytime promo teases! And on July 13th, the truth about Gabriel's identity will be revealed! What will happen when Chelsea finally knows that Adam is alive? What will happen when Cane learns of Lily's indiscretion with Joe? And, will Nikki and Neil become romantic? Watch the latest from Y&R below and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- The Robert Palmer Watkins Interview - General Hospital
- Sal Stowers Joins The Cast of Days of our Lives!
- Is Hayden About To Wake Up Out Of Her Coma? Is Rebecca Budig On Her Way Back To General Hospital?
- Anthony Geary's Final General Hospital Airdate Revealed As July 27th!
- Van Hansis Talks On His Latest Project Ms. Guidance, Supreme Court's Ruling On Marriage Equality & Remembering ATWT 5 Years Later?