DC is reporting this morning that the Television news magazine series 60 Minutes will air a special tribute to Guiding Light and it looks to be a massive hankie piece! The backdrop of the segment will reportedly be the Bauer BBQ. No air date had been given. Stay tuned as more details become available!
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 11th, 2009 60 Minutes to air tribute to Guiding Light!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on The Young and the Restless, as the lights go out lives are forever changed, and a killer is still on the loose. Meanwhile, Neil who has a major vendetta against Hilary is trapped in an elevator with her. From the looks of it, he is going to hurt her! Watch the latest CBS Daytime promo below. Then let us know if you think Hevon will tie the knot, or if Neil's actions will ruin their chance at happiness? Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: Ron Carlivati IN & Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante IN at General Hospital!
- GH's Anthony Geary: No Holds Barred Chat: Luke's Final Story, Next Year's Daytime Emmys, Jonathan Jackson & Genie Francis!
- General Hospital Cast Members Take To Twitter To Share Thank You's To Exiting Head Writer Ron Carlivati!
- The Bold and the Beautiful's Shocking Twist! Ashlyn Pearce Tweets: Aly Forrester Was A Role I Feel So Blessed To Have Been Able To Play!"
- John-Paul Lavoisier Joins The Cast Of Days of our Lives As Phillip Kiriakis!