In a brand new exclusive interview for Advocate.com by Michael Fairman, titled: How to Tell Your Parents You’re Gay, “OLTL’s” Scott Evans and his mom, Lisa Evans preview the next beats in Officer Oliver Fish’s coming out story where he is set to tell his parents he is gay. As many know, in a brilliant piece of “stunt” casting, One Life’s executive producer, Frank Valentini wanted Lisa to play Barbara Fish, Oliver’s narrow-minded mother. Next week, starting on September 16th over four episodes Fish and his parents will struggle and try to deal with his reveal. In real-life Scott and Lisa opened up about parents acceptance of their gay children, and how Scott’s real life coming out was so openly supported by his mom, Lisa and his brothers and sisters. It’s a must read for all parents and their gay children.
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 10th, 2009 Advocate.com EXCLUSIVE with “OLTL’s” Scott Evans, and his mom, Lisa!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives on-screen brothers: Billy Flynn (Chad) and Thaao Penghlis (Andre) chat with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Billy previews what's to come between Chad/Abigail/Ben as the drama intensifies in the week's ahead, and how "Chabby" has become this fan favorite duo, even though they are not together on the show yet. Thaao dishes on working with Billy, his return to the daytime drama series this time, and working with Alison Sweeney as Sami, and more! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!