In a brand new exclusive interview for Advocate.com by Michael Fairman, titled: How to Tell Your Parents You’re Gay, “OLTL’s” Scott Evans and his mom, Lisa Evans preview the next beats in Officer Oliver Fish’s coming out story where he is set to tell his parents he is gay. As many know, in a brilliant piece of “stunt” casting, One Life’s executive producer, Frank Valentini wanted Lisa to play Barbara Fish, Oliver’s narrow-minded mother. Next week, starting on September 16th over four episodes Fish and his parents will struggle and try to deal with his reveal. In real-life Scott and Lisa opened up about parents acceptance of their gay children, and how Scott’s real life coming out was so openly supported by his mom, Lisa and his brothers and sisters. It’s a must read for all parents and their gay children.
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 10th, 2009 Advocate.com EXCLUSIVE with “OLTL’s” Scott Evans, and his mom, Lisa!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
The latest episode of After Buzz TV's Days of our Lives weekly recap show, Dishin DAYS featured On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman as guest co-host. During the episode which talked last week's episodes of the NBC soap, many storylines were bantered about. Watch what the hosts take was on all the latest plots and developments in Salem. Then, let us know if you agree! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sam Confesses Why She Can't Move On: Maybe It's Because Deep Down I Believe Jason Is Alive!
- Viola Davis Talks Her Emmy Acceptance Speech With Ellen DeGeneres & Notes To NY Times She Was Aware Of Nancy Lee Grahn's Thoughts On It!
- DAYS Rob Scott Wilson Dishes On Killer Ben, The Reveal & The Opportunity Of A Soap Lifetime!
- BROADCAST YEAR RATINGS: The Young and the Restless Scores Most Viewers Since 2009-2010, The Bold and The Beautiful Delivers Largest Audience Since 2005-2006!
- Kassie DePaiva CONFIRMS She Has Been Let Go From Days of our Lives!