In a brand new exclusive interview for Advocate.com by Michael Fairman, titled: How to Tell Your Parents You’re Gay, “OLTL’s” Scott Evans and his mom, Lisa Evans preview the next beats in Officer Oliver Fish’s coming out story where he is set to tell his parents he is gay. As many know, in a brilliant piece of “stunt” casting, One Life’s executive producer, Frank Valentini wanted Lisa to play Barbara Fish, Oliver’s narrow-minded mother. Next week, starting on September 16th over four episodes Fish and his parents will struggle and try to deal with his reveal. In real-life Scott and Lisa opened up about parents acceptance of their gay children, and how Scott’s real life coming out was so openly supported by his mom, Lisa and his brothers and sisters. It’s a must read for all parents and their gay children.
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 10th, 2009 Advocate.com EXCLUSIVE with “OLTL’s” Scott Evans, and his mom, Lisa!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
It's Halloweek week on your favorite soaps, and on Y&R while the Victor and Jack feud continues to reignite, Sharon is close to being exposed by crazy Patty! But what happens when Chloe and Kevin finaly share a close moment on fright night? Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below! Then check out our recent interview with Greg Rikaart where he teased that Chloe and Kevin might just hit the sheets! Leave a comment »
- GH's Laura Wright Talks On Her Emotional Scenes As Carly Reels From Morgan's Death, Bryan Craig's Exit & CarSon's Future!
- James Patrick Stuart Returns To General Hospital As Valentin Cassadine!
- Y&R's Melody Thomas Scott Revelas First Airdate of Sally Sussman Morina and Kay Alden's Scripts!
- DAYS Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes Share Remembrances Of Patricia Barry & The Addie/Doug/Julie Triangle
- DAYS Ariane Zucker Speaks Out On Being Thrust Into Public Spotlight: I'm Ready To Use It For Positivity