In a brand new exclusive interview for Advocate.com by Michael Fairman, titled: How to Tell Your Parents You’re Gay, “OLTL’s” Scott Evans and his mom, Lisa Evans preview the next beats in Officer Oliver Fish’s coming out story where he is set to tell his parents he is gay. As many know, in a brilliant piece of “stunt” casting, One Life’s executive producer, Frank Valentini wanted Lisa to play Barbara Fish, Oliver’s narrow-minded mother. Next week, starting on September 16th over four episodes Fish and his parents will struggle and try to deal with his reveal. In real-life Scott and Lisa opened up about parents acceptance of their gay children, and how Scott’s real life coming out was so openly supported by his mom, Lisa and his brothers and sisters. It’s a must read for all parents and their gay children.
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 10th, 2009 Advocate.com EXCLUSIVE with “OLTL’s” Scott Evans, and his mom, Lisa!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Y&R's Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) sat down with Michael Fairman to discuss her return to the top-rated soap. During their interview, Liz weighs-in on: Chloe's vendetta and part in Adam's "death", the guilt she feels for destroying her best friend Chelsea's life, if Kevin and Chloe will move back toward a romantic entanglement, and if Bella will be revealed to br Billy's biological daughter. and more! Liz also shares her experience working with all-stars, Justin Hartley, Eric Braeden, Jason Thompson, Greg Rikaart, and Melissa Claire Egan. Watch the video below! Leave a comment »
- Is Jeff Webber Coming Back To GH! If So, Who Should Play The Part?
- Justin Hartley Confirms His Depature From The Young and the Restless Via Heartfelt Thank You Message!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Y&R's 11,000th Episode On Set Celebration: EP Mal Young Touches On Legacy, Vision & Superlatives Of Top-Rated Soap!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The JaSam Wedding Begins, Ava and Nina's Feud Reignites!