In a brand new exclusive interview for Advocate.com by Michael Fairman, titled: How to Tell Your Parents You’re Gay, “OLTL’s” Scott Evans and his mom, Lisa Evans preview the next beats in Officer Oliver Fish’s coming out story where he is set to tell his parents he is gay. As many know, in a brilliant piece of “stunt” casting, One Life’s executive producer, Frank Valentini wanted Lisa to play Barbara Fish, Oliver’s narrow-minded mother. Next week, starting on September 16th over four episodes Fish and his parents will struggle and try to deal with his reveal. In real-life Scott and Lisa opened up about parents acceptance of their gay children, and how Scott’s real life coming out was so openly supported by his mom, Lisa and his brothers and sisters. It’s a must read for all parents and their gay children.
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 10th, 2009 Advocate.com EXCLUSIVE with “OLTL’s” Scott Evans, and his mom, Lisa!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Michael Fairman performs his cover version of the Shawn Mendes hit, Mercy on his new You Tube chanel, The Michael Channel. Accompanied by Hunter Cohen, Michael's first music video was shot in and around Los Angeles. Watch it below and then make sure to subscribe to the channel for upcoming celebrity interviews, behind the scenes at special events with the soap stars, and Michael's music. To post a comment on the video, go to the link here. Leave a comment »
- 44th Annual Daytime Emmy Award Nominations Announced!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman Daytime Emmy Noninations Special! Guests: Nancy Lee Grahn, Billy Flynn, Jess Walton, Steve Burton, Gina Tognoni, Peter Bergman, Kate Mansi, James Reynolds, Chloe Lanier, Lexi Ainsworth With Co-Hosts Laura Wright and David Michaels!
- GH's Maurice Benard Chats On Ingo Rademacher, The Storyline He Is Most Proud Of, And His New Outlook!
- A Martinez Says Farewell to DAYS In Heartfelt Message
- B&B 30th Anniversary Party Red Carpet Video Interviews With Thorsten Kaye, Rena Sofer, Katherine Kelly Lang, Don Diamont & John McCook!