Michael Fairman’s exclusive new interview with “ATWT’s” Van Hansis and Jake Silbermann for the Advocate.com is now live on their website. Make sure to check out: ”All Things ‘Nuke”! The feature interview discusses their new murder mystery storyline, the return of Paolo Seganti, the importance of the duo’s role in the LGBT community and more.
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 4th, 2009 Advocate.com interview with Van Hansis and Jake Silbermann!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
HLNTV.com has posted the nominated reels and performances in the Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series category for the 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards. Watch B&B's Katherine Kelly Lang's reel below, then make sure to check out the rest and let us know who you are rooting for come Daytime Emmy night on Sunday June 16th! Leave a comment »
- Michael Easton Debut As Silas Clay On General Hospital! What Was Your Reaction?
- All My Children & One Life to Live To Now Air Two Episodes Each Per Week! Letter From Prospect Park To Fans Addresses Changes!
- Y&R's Jess Walton Interview: The Passing Of Jeanne Cooper, Their Final Scenes & The Loss of a Friend!
- EXCLUSIVE: All My Children's Michael Nader Interview: Fan Favorite Comes Home To Pine Valley!
- B&B's Katherine Kelly Lang Interview: Her First Daytime Emmy Nomination and Thought's On Brooke's Story!