It was not a good night in the Ballroom for former All My Children heartthrob, Aiden Turner on last night’s episode of Dancing with the Stars! Judges Len, and Bruno slammed the soap hunk and partner, Edyta for a stiff Rumba. Len said it had “no flow,” while Bruno said it looked like “stop motion animation.” They received only 33 points out of 60. Could they be given the boot on tonight’s Results Show? Well, if it’s one thing we know from past competitions, and one thing we know from soap fans, they are loyal to their favorite stars from daytime during the all important voting. For a wrap-up of the evening of competition, read this report from People.com
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 13th, 2010 Aiden Turner in trouble on DWTS after “stiff” Rumba!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
It's Halloweek week on your favorite soaps, and on Y&R while the Victor and Jack feud continues to reignite, Sharon is close to being exposed by crazy Patty! But what happens when Chloe and Kevin finaly share a close moment on fright night? Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below! Then check out our recent interview with Greg Rikaart where he teased that Chloe and Kevin might just hit the sheets! Leave a comment »
- GH's Laura Wright Talks On Her Emotional Scenes As Carly Reels From Morgan's Death, Bryan Craig's Exit & CarSon's Future!
- James Patrick Stuart Returns To General Hospital As Valentin Cassadine!
- Y&R's Melody Thomas Scott Revelas First Airdate of Sally Sussman Morina and Kay Alden's Scripts!
- DAYS Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes Share Remembrances Of Patricia Barry & The Addie/Doug/Julie Triangle
- DAYS Ariane Zucker Speaks Out On Being Thrust Into Public Spotlight: I'm Ready To Use It For Positivity