On Friday December 11th the ABC Daytime talk show The View will air a Special Edition — All My Children: MovingPine Valley. As the popular daytime drama relocates to Los Angeles to continue its tradition of dazzling audienceswith 40 years of groundbreaking storytelling, The View pays tribute with a one-hour celebration , featuring the show’screator and television pioneer, Agnes Nixon, plus stars Susan Lucci, Debbi Morgan, Rebecca Budig, Cameron Mathison, Michael E. Knight, Vincent Irizarry and a very special surprise guest. As the cast prepares for their big move out West, something has gone terribly awry behind the scenes at All My Children. “View Tube” vignettes will feature additional stars from All My Children, as Sherri Shepherd and executive producer Bill Geddie recount the steps and try to help solve this (tongue in cheek) mystery. It’s an All My Children whodunit you won’t want to miss!
News - Soap Buzz
1 December 2nd, 2009 AMC Moving Pine Valley Special Edition to air on ABC’s “The View”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Bold and the Beautiful, after learning that Caroline slept with his son.Thomas, and that she is pregnant with his child, Ridge makes a surprising move! He tells Caroline they will keep the baby's paternity a secret and they will raise the child as their own. B&B stars: Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) and Pierson Fode (Thomas) chatted with On-Air On-Soaps about the entangled storyline and their thoughts on how it will all play out. Watch the scene with Thorsten Kaye (Ridge)and Godfrey below! Then read our interview and share your thoughts: What should Caroline do about the baby ... tell Thomas the truth, or go along with Ridge? Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sam Confesses Why She Can't Move On: Maybe It's Because Deep Down I Believe Jason Is Alive!
- Viola Davis Talks Her Emmy Acceptance Speech With Ellen DeGeneres & Notes To NY Times She Was Aware Of Nancy Lee Grahn's Thoughts On It!
- DAYS Rob Scott Wilson Dishes On Killer Ben, The Reveal & The Opportunity Of A Soap Lifetime!
- BROADCAST YEAR RATINGS: The Young and the Restless Scores Most Viewers Since 2009-2010, The Bold and The Beautiful Delivers Largest Audience Since 2005-2006!
- Kassie DePaiva CONFIRMS She Has Been Let Go From Days of our Lives!