On Friday December 11th the ABC Daytime talk show The View will air a Special Edition — All My Children: MovingPine Valley. As the popular daytime drama relocates to Los Angeles to continue its tradition of dazzling audienceswith 40 years of groundbreaking storytelling, The View pays tribute with a one-hour celebration , featuring the show’screator and television pioneer, Agnes Nixon, plus stars Susan Lucci, Debbi Morgan, Rebecca Budig, Cameron Mathison, Michael E. Knight, Vincent Irizarry and a very special surprise guest. As the cast prepares for their big move out West, something has gone terribly awry behind the scenes at All My Children. “View Tube” vignettes will feature additional stars from All My Children, as Sherri Shepherd and executive producer Bill Geddie recount the steps and try to help solve this (tongue in cheek) mystery. It’s an All My Children whodunit you won’t want to miss!
News - Soap Buzz
1 December 2nd, 2009 AMC Moving Pine Valley Special Edition to air on ABC’s “The View”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars Peggy McCay (Caroline) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) chatted with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Greg dishes on Eric's downfall and his potential new love interest, and his favorite storylines, while Peggy shares her thoughts on: the return of Peter Reckell, Bo leaving the canvas, and how she is glad the writers changed her story from Caroline having Alzheimer's disease to being more psychic. Plus Peggy chimes in on Caroline and Victor's long-standing relaitonship and more. Watch it below, and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!