It’s a wrap for AMC’s Kendall and Zach when Zendall leave Pine Valley together. According to Nelson Branco in today’s Soapgiest column, at TV Guide Canada, actors Alicia Minshew and Thorsten Kaye only have three last episodes to tape and its the end of their run on All My Children. Minshew will return at the end of the month (she went on maternity leave a bit early with the birth of her new baby) and film the farewell. The character’s on-screen children will also exit the canvas. As had been widely reported, Minshew and Kaye are not moving with AMC when it heads west to Los Angeles at the end of the year.
News - Soap Buzz
1 November 16th, 2009 AMC’s Kaye and Minshew set to tape farewell episodes!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital has released its new winter promo, a very modern and stylized teaser featuring the couples and triangles to watch for that will turn up the heat during the cold months of the new year. Chief among them: Franco/Liz/Griffin, Curtis/Jordan/Andre, Michael and Nelle, Carly and Sonny, Nathan and Maxie, and Dillon and Kiki. Watch the promo below. Let us know who you are rooting for, and most interested in seeing from the love stories featured. Leave a comment »
- New Y&R Head Writer Sally Sussman Reveals Plans For The Characters Of Genoa City!
- Update On OLTL FAvorite Eddie Alderson's Health Battle; Now Diagnosed With Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans Video Interview: Stayla Proposal, The Eye Patch, James Lastovic, Emmys!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Maurice Benard Delivers Emotional Turn As Sonny Confesses At Morgan's Funeral
- Freddie Smith and Christopher Sean Interview - Day of DAYS 2016