It’s a wrap for AMC’s Kendall and Zach when Zendall leave Pine Valley together. According to Nelson Branco in today’s Soapgiest column, at TV Guide Canada, actors Alicia Minshew and Thorsten Kaye only have three last episodes to tape and its the end of their run on All My Children. Minshew will return at the end of the month (she went on maternity leave a bit early with the birth of her new baby) and film the farewell. The character’s on-screen children will also exit the canvas. As had been widely reported, Minshew and Kaye are not moving with AMC when it heads west to Los Angeles at the end of the year.
News - Soap Buzz
1 November 16th, 2009 AMC’s Kaye and Minshew set to tape farewell episodes!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith (Sonny), Christopher Sean (Paul), and Guy Wilson (Will) joined Michael Fairman for a a very special DAYS Hangout where fans of WilSon, PaulSon, and the actors, were invited to join in the conversation and ask questions of the three gents live. While Freddie and Christopher were on camera at the DAYS studio with Michael, Guy Wilson was at home Skyping in since he was not feeling well. Watch the hangout below and then let us know, what was your favorite part? And, if you are rooting for WilSon, or PaulSon? Leave a comment »
- The Kelly Monaco Interview - General Hospital
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Interview: Taking On The Role Of The Complex Jason AKA Jake!
- General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry Video Interview: Julexis, Sex Scenes, and GH Now!
- B&B's Brad Bell Shares Thoughts On Series 7,000 Episode Milestone, Stage 31 Dedication In His Name, And Previews What's Ahead!
- Katherine Kelly Lang Talks On B&B's 7000 Episode Milestone, Her DWTS Italy Experience & Brooke's Return!