It’s a wrap for AMC’s Kendall and Zach when Zendall leave Pine Valley together. According to Nelson Branco in today’s Soapgiest column, at TV Guide Canada, actors Alicia Minshew and Thorsten Kaye only have three last episodes to tape and its the end of their run on All My Children. Minshew will return at the end of the month (she went on maternity leave a bit early with the birth of her new baby) and film the farewell. The character’s on-screen children will also exit the canvas. As had been widely reported, Minshew and Kaye are not moving with AMC when it heads west to Los Angeles at the end of the year.
News - Soap Buzz
1 November 16th, 2009 AMC’s Kaye and Minshew set to tape farewell episodes!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In a sneak peek for Monday's General Hospital, Jason comes to visit Carly to tell her that in order to help her through her time of grief, over the loss of her son Morgan, she should go back to Sonny and work through this tragedy as a family together. It's a heart-tugging scene between Billy Miller and Laura Wright. Watch it below, and then read On-Air On-Soaps latest interview with Laura about filming the key scenes surrounding Morgan's death. Leave a comment »
- GH's Nancy Lee Grahn Talks On Alexis' Downward Sprial, Future Of Julexis, Being Written For Front And Center!
- Soap Legend Agnes Nixon, Creator Of All My Children and One Life to Live, Dies At 93
- Greg Vaughan Returns To Days of our Lives
- All My Children and Edge of Night Star Larkin Malloy Dead At 62
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Returns & Tracy Overhears Paul's Horrifying Admission To Susan!