Alicia Minshew (Kendall), who is currently on an extended maternity leave from All My Children after giving birth to her daughter, and Thorsten Kaye, who opted not to continue on AMC as Zach in the wake of the show’s move from New York to Los Angeles, are making a short-term return to Pine Valley. Minshew will first air on April 9; Kaye first air date is April 13. Minshew tells Soap Opera Digest that, “she agreed to fly out to L.A. to tape these shows when AMC EP Julie Hanan Carruthers agreed to fly out her baby and husband, as well, and that Kaye surprised her by agreeing to join her. “He said, ‘If you go, I’ll go!’ I’ve been seeing him all the time — I saw him yesterday, in fact — but the chance to do scenes with him again … I couldn’t be more excited.”
News - Soap Buzz
2 February 17th, 2010 AMC’s Zach and Kendall return for guest appearance!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on B&B, looks like newlywed Hope is not happy that Ivy is getting her claws into Liam! Does she protest to much? Are you ready for a new arc of this long-suffering triangle, which now looks like a quadrangle in the making? Would you be for an Ivy/Liam pairing? Watch the promo below and then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: Justin Hartley Is The New Adam Newman On The Young and the Restless!
- GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini Teases: Some Favorite Villains Will Be Back In The Fall!
- Is Y&R Considering Killing-Off A Veteran Character? And, What Is Happening To Michael Baldwin?
- Teresa Castillo Chats On Her Return To GH & If There Is Any Future For Patrick and Sabrina!
- Michael Muhney Tweets In Response To Justin Hartley As Y&R's New Adam: I Wish Him The Best. Be Kind To Him.