Alicia Minshew (Kendall), who is currently on an extended maternity leave from All My Children after giving birth to her daughter, and Thorsten Kaye, who opted not to continue on AMC as Zach in the wake of the show’s move from New York to Los Angeles, are making a short-term return to Pine Valley. Minshew will first air on April 9; Kaye first air date is April 13. Minshew tells Soap Opera Digest that, “she agreed to fly out to L.A. to tape these shows when AMC EP Julie Hanan Carruthers agreed to fly out her baby and husband, as well, and that Kaye surprised her by agreeing to join her. “He said, ‘If you go, I’ll go!’ I’ve been seeing him all the time — I saw him yesterday, in fact — but the chance to do scenes with him again … I couldn’t be more excited.”
News - Soap Buzz
2 February 17th, 2010 AMC’s Zach and Kendall return for guest appearance!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Y&R's Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) sat down with Michael Fairman to discuss her return to the top-rated soap. During their interview, Liz weighs-in on: Chloe's vendetta and part in Adam's "death", the guilt she feels for destroying her best friend Chelsea's life, if Kevin and Chloe will move back toward a romantic entanglement, and if Bella will be revealed to br Billy's biological daughter. and more! Liz also shares her experience working with all-stars, Justin Hartley, Eric Braeden, Jason Thompson, Greg Rikaart, and Melissa Claire Egan. Watch the video below! Leave a comment »
- Is Jeff Webber Coming Back To GH! If So, Who Should Play The Part?
- Justin Hartley Confirms His Depature From The Young and the Restless Via Heartfelt Thank You Message!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Y&R's 11,000th Episode On Set Celebration: EP Mal Young Touches On Legacy, Vision & Superlatives Of Top-Rated Soap!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The JaSam Wedding Begins, Ava and Nina's Feud Reignites!