Alicia Minshew (Kendall), who is currently on an extended maternity leave from All My Children after giving birth to her daughter, and Thorsten Kaye, who opted not to continue on AMC as Zach in the wake of the show’s move from New York to Los Angeles, are making a short-term return to Pine Valley. Minshew will first air on April 9; Kaye first air date is April 13. Minshew tells Soap Opera Digest that, “she agreed to fly out to L.A. to tape these shows when AMC EP Julie Hanan Carruthers agreed to fly out her baby and husband, as well, and that Kaye surprised her by agreeing to join her. “He said, ‘If you go, I’ll go!’ I’ve been seeing him all the time — I saw him yesterday, in fact — but the chance to do scenes with him again … I couldn’t be more excited.”
News - Soap Buzz
2 February 17th, 2010 AMC’s Zach and Kendall return for guest appearance!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In part two of Michael Fairman's conversation with The Young and the Restless' Eric Braeden (Victor Newman) on his new memoir, "I'll Be Damned", the fan favorite opens up about how he almost left Y&R, what he thinks of certain castmates, the actor who caused problems for Eric and others on the set, his worst moment at the Daytime Emmys, and much more! Watch Pt 2 below, and then let us know what you thought of it! You can watch more interviews like this coming up on Michael's new You Tube channel! Leave a comment »
- Ron Carlivati IN As Head Writer At Days of our Lives; Dena Higley Out!
- NBC Execs Weigh-In On DAYS Future And Remain Hopeful!
- Y&R's Amelia Heinle Chats On Tricky, Villy And The Arrival Of Teenage Reed!
- Blake Berris Steps Into The Role Of Spinelli On General Hospital!
- After Y&R's Dylan Says Goodbye To Sharon, Steve Burton Shares There's More Scenes To Come!