Alicia Minshew (Kendall), who is currently on an extended maternity leave from All My Children after giving birth to her daughter, and Thorsten Kaye, who opted not to continue on AMC as Zach in the wake of the show’s move from New York to Los Angeles, are making a short-term return to Pine Valley. Minshew will first air on April 9; Kaye first air date is April 13. Minshew tells Soap Opera Digest that, “she agreed to fly out to L.A. to tape these shows when AMC EP Julie Hanan Carruthers agreed to fly out her baby and husband, as well, and that Kaye surprised her by agreeing to join her. “He said, ‘If you go, I’ll go!’ I’ve been seeing him all the time — I saw him yesterday, in fact — but the chance to do scenes with him again … I couldn’t be more excited.”
News - Soap Buzz
2 February 17th, 2010 AMC’s Zach and Kendall return for guest appearance!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!