On today’s “GL” finale that aired today everyone in Springfield was granted a final “one-year later” scene — except for Jeffrey, who was last seen having a shoot-out with Edmund. Soap Opera Digest posted this breaking news item tonight to help clarify for fans the intent from Guiding Light. “As Josh and Reva drove off together to presumably start a new life together, Jeffrey’s whereabouts were never addressed. So, where is he? GL rep explains that his absence was intentional, and the story was purposely left open-ended. “When Reva tells Josh she’s not ready, that’s all about Jeffrey and her trying to move on,” says the rep. Reva believes Jeffrey is dead and, a year later, he very well could be. Guess it’s up to the viewers to decide!”
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 18th, 2009 And Just Where Was Jeffrey in the finale of “GL”?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- The Robert Palmer Watkins Interview - General Hospital
- Sal Stowers Joins The Cast of Days of our Lives!
- Is Hayden About To Wake Up Out Of Her Coma? Is Rebecca Budig On Her Way Back To General Hospital?
- Anthony Geary's Final General Hospital Airdate Revealed As July 27th!
- Van Hansis Talks On His Latest Project Ms. Guidance, Supreme Court's Ruling On Marriage Equality & Remembering ATWT 5 Years Later?