On today’s “GL” finale that aired today everyone in Springfield was granted a final “one-year later” scene — except for Jeffrey, who was last seen having a shoot-out with Edmund. Soap Opera Digest posted this breaking news item tonight to help clarify for fans the intent from Guiding Light. “As Josh and Reva drove off together to presumably start a new life together, Jeffrey’s whereabouts were never addressed. So, where is he? GL rep explains that his absence was intentional, and the story was purposely left open-ended. “When Reva tells Josh she’s not ready, that’s all about Jeffrey and her trying to move on,” says the rep. Reva believes Jeffrey is dead and, a year later, he very well could be. Guess it’s up to the viewers to decide!”
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 18th, 2009 And Just Where Was Jeffrey in the finale of “GL”?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on Y&R, Sharon and Nick are frantic to find Mariah who has been kidnapped by Ian Ward! And Nikki is going to finally turn back to the bottle! Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below. Then let us know, glad to know who Mariah truly is? Happy Nikki is hitting the bottle again? Leave a comment »
- Should Lucas, Brad & Felix Have A Three-Way On General Hospital?
- Michael Muhney Reveals He Will NOT Be Returning As Adam Newman To Y&R!
- General Hospital's Jason Thompson Chats On The Women in Patrick's Life: Sam, Sabrina, and Robin!
- Zachary Garred Interview: Playing The Most Despised Man On General Hospital ... Levi Dunkleman!
- Prospect Park Plans To Liquidate Assets In Ongoing Bankruptcy Case For OLTL and AMC! Judge May Soon Allow ABC Litigation To Proceed To Trial!