On today’s “GL” finale that aired today everyone in Springfield was granted a final “one-year later” scene — except for Jeffrey, who was last seen having a shoot-out with Edmund. Soap Opera Digest posted this breaking news item tonight to help clarify for fans the intent from Guiding Light. “As Josh and Reva drove off together to presumably start a new life together, Jeffrey’s whereabouts were never addressed. So, where is he? GL rep explains that his absence was intentional, and the story was purposely left open-ended. “When Reva tells Josh she’s not ready, that’s all about Jeffrey and her trying to move on,” says the rep. Reva believes Jeffrey is dead and, a year later, he very well could be. Guess it’s up to the viewers to decide!”
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 18th, 2009 And Just Where Was Jeffrey in the finale of “GL”?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital has released its new winter promo, a very modern and stylized teaser featuring the couples and triangles to watch for that will turn up the heat during the cold months of the new year. Chief among them: Franco/Liz/Griffin, Curtis/Jordan/Andre, Michael and Nelle, Carly and Sonny, Nathan and Maxie, and Dillon and Kiki. Watch the promo below. Let us know who you are rooting for, and most interested in seeing from the love stories featured. Leave a comment »
- New Y&R Head Writer Sally Sussman Reveals Plans For The Characters Of Genoa City!
- Update On OLTL FAvorite Eddie Alderson's Health Battle; Now Diagnosed With Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans Video Interview: Stayla Proposal, The Eye Patch, James Lastovic, Emmys!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Maurice Benard Delivers Emotional Turn As Sonny Confesses At Morgan's Funeral
- Freddie Smith and Christopher Sean Interview - Day of DAYS 2016