On today’s “GL” finale that aired today everyone in Springfield was granted a final “one-year later” scene — except for Jeffrey, who was last seen having a shoot-out with Edmund. Soap Opera Digest posted this breaking news item tonight to help clarify for fans the intent from Guiding Light. “As Josh and Reva drove off together to presumably start a new life together, Jeffrey’s whereabouts were never addressed. So, where is he? GL rep explains that his absence was intentional, and the story was purposely left open-ended. “When Reva tells Josh she’s not ready, that’s all about Jeffrey and her trying to move on,” says the rep. Reva believes Jeffrey is dead and, a year later, he very well could be. Guess it’s up to the viewers to decide!”
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 18th, 2009 And Just Where Was Jeffrey in the finale of “GL”?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, as the lights go out lives are forever changed, and a killer is still on the loose. Meanwhile, Neil who has a major vendetta against Hilary is trapped in an elevator with her. From the looks of it, he is going to hurt her! Watch the latest CBS Daytime promo below. Then let us know if you think Hevon will tie the knot, or if Neil's actions will ruin their chance at happiness? Leave a comment »
- Departed Series Star Anthony Geary Leaves The Door Open At GH: If The Story Is Interesting To Me And It Works Out, I May Come Back To The Show For Six Weeks Or So.
- The Steve Burton Interview - The Young and the Restless
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Silas is Murdered! Whodunit?
- Anthony Geary's Final GH Episode: Luke Leaves Port Charles And A Letter For Laura! Was It Anti-Climatic?
- EXCLUSIVE: Melissa Archer DAYS Exit Interview: How She Was Told She Was Let-Go, Serena's Story With Elephant Statues, Blood Diamonds, Eric, and Xander!