On today’s “GL” finale that aired today everyone in Springfield was granted a final “one-year later” scene — except for Jeffrey, who was last seen having a shoot-out with Edmund. Soap Opera Digest posted this breaking news item tonight to help clarify for fans the intent from Guiding Light. “As Josh and Reva drove off together to presumably start a new life together, Jeffrey’s whereabouts were never addressed. So, where is he? GL rep explains that his absence was intentional, and the story was purposely left open-ended. “When Reva tells Josh she’s not ready, that’s all about Jeffrey and her trying to move on,” says the rep. Reva believes Jeffrey is dead and, a year later, he very well could be. Guess it’s up to the viewers to decide!”
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 18th, 2009 And Just Where Was Jeffrey in the finale of “GL”?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital has released their summer shocker promo. Meanwhile, On-Air On-Soaps has posted a brand new summer storyline preview interview with the series head writers: Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante. Watch the teaser of all the action in upcoming episodes and then weigh-in: which storyline currently has you intrigued the most? Leave a comment »
- GH's Corinthos', Y&R's Newmans, B&B's Forresters & DAYS Hortons: Cast Members Speak On Being Part Of Soaps Royal Families!
- CONFIRMED: OLTL Alum Bree Wiliamson Cast As General Hospital's Claudette West!
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Jill Is Heartsick Over Billy Turning Katherine's Mansion Into A Bordello For Depressives!
- Ingo Rademacher Returns To General Hospital This Summer!
- EXCLUSIVE: Daytime Emmys Social Issues On The Soaps Clip Package Extended Version!