On today’s “GL” finale that aired today everyone in Springfield was granted a final “one-year later” scene — except for Jeffrey, who was last seen having a shoot-out with Edmund. Soap Opera Digest posted this breaking news item tonight to help clarify for fans the intent from Guiding Light. “As Josh and Reva drove off together to presumably start a new life together, Jeffrey’s whereabouts were never addressed. So, where is he? GL rep explains that his absence was intentional, and the story was purposely left open-ended. “When Reva tells Josh she’s not ready, that’s all about Jeffrey and her trying to move on,” says the rep. Reva believes Jeffrey is dead and, a year later, he very well could be. Guess it’s up to the viewers to decide!”
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 18th, 2009 And Just Where Was Jeffrey in the finale of “GL”?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, someone is killed and wheeled out of Fairview, as Nick and Sharon get closer to the truth of the identity of Dr. "Sandy" Anderson! With Patty and Sage both patients at the mental health facility, things are looking bleak for all involved! Watch this week's promo from CBS Daytime below. Then let us know how you think the next arc in this storyline is going to play itself out! Leave a comment »
- Michael Easton Returning To General Hospital!
- Matt Cohen Makes His General Hospital Debut! What Were Your First Impressions Of GH's New Neurosurgeon Dr. Griffin Munro?
- Kassie DePaiva Dishes On: Castle's One Life to Live Reunion, Nathan Fillion and Tuc Watkins, Her Daytime Emmy Pre-Nom & Saying Goodbye To DAYS!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Parker: You Did Proposition Me! Kristina: Because You Wanted It!
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Who's Wheeled Out Of Fairview?