Arianne Zuker (Nicole) is back filming at Days of our Lives after her maternity leave this week. Her on-screen mom, Valerie Wildman (Fay) also taped an episode on Monday, Jan. 25. Look for both to first air in March! We can’t wait for Nicole to come back into the picture and further shake things up with Brady, and the rest of the Salem clan she wronged, with her baby-switch gone awry! Stay tuned.
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 28th, 2010 Arianne Zuker and Valerie Wildman back taping at DAYS!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on The Young and the Restless, as the lights go out lives are forever changed, and a killer is still on the loose. Meanwhile, Neil who has a major vendetta against Hilary is trapped in an elevator with her. From the looks of it, he is going to hurt her! Watch the latest CBS Daytime promo below. Then let us know if you think Hevon will tie the knot, or if Neil's actions will ruin their chance at happiness? Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: Ron Carlivati IN & Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante IN at General Hospital!
- GH's Anthony Geary: No Holds Barred Chat: Luke's Final Story, Next Year's Daytime Emmys, Jonathan Jackson & Genie Francis!
- General Hospital Cast Members Take To Twitter To Share Thank You's To Exiting Head Writer Ron Carlivati!
- The Bold and the Beautiful's Shocking Twist! Ashlyn Pearce Tweets: Aly Forrester Was A Role I Feel So Blessed To Have Been Able To Play!"
- John-Paul Lavoisier Joins The Cast Of Days of our Lives As Phillip Kiriakis!