How is this for some justice? As the World Turns reached number four in the Nielsen Ratings for the week of September 6- 1oth, which also happened to be the week that Reid died! And, it seemed like the viewership was going up in recent weeks heading into the finale.
It will be interesting next week to see what numbers ATWT’s grand finale today pulled in.
Take a look after the jump of the latest ratings courtesy of Soap Opera Network
Numbers are based on Live + Same Day ratings (Compared to Last Week/Compared to Last Year)
1. Y&R 5,117,000 (+144,000/+119,000)
2. B&B 3,251,000 (+107,000/+21,000)
3. GH 2,742,000 (+82,000/-45,000)
4. ATWT 2,575,000 (+207,000/+227,000)
5. DAYS 2,494,000 (+51,000/-226,000)
6. AMC 2,468,000 (+48,000/+7,000)
7. OLTL 2,457,000 (+82,000/-22,000)