As the World Turns, Mick Hazen (Parker) and General Hospital’s Hayley Pullos (Molly) were big winners at Sunday night’s presentation of the 31st Annual Young Artists Awards presented in Studio City, California. Hazen won in the category for Best Performance in a TV Series by a Recurring Young Actor 14 and over. Mick won last year in this category as well. GH’s Pullos, took home honors for Best Performance in a TV Series by a Recurring Young Actress. A complete list of winners is available at the award show’s website. Congrats to our young soap stars!
News - Soap Buzz
1 April 12th, 2010 ATWT’s Hazen and GH’s Pullos win big at Young Artists Awards!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith (Sonny), Christopher Sean (Paul), and Guy Wilson (Will) joined Michael Fairman for a a very special DAYS Hangout where fans of WilSon, PaulSon, and the actors, were invited to join in the conversation and ask questions of the three gents live. While Freddie and Christopher were on camera at the DAYS studio with Michael, Guy Wilson was at home Skyping in since he was not feeling well. Watch the hangout below and then let us know, what was your favorite part? And, if you are rooting for WilSon, or PaulSon? Leave a comment »
- The Kelly Monaco Interview - General Hospital
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Interview: Taking On The Role Of The Complex Jason AKA Jake!
- General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry Video Interview: Julexis, Sex Scenes, and GH Now!
- B&B's Brad Bell Shares Thoughts On Series 7,000 Episode Milestone, Stage 31 Dedication In His Name, And Previews What's Ahead!
- Katherine Kelly Lang Talks On B&B's 7000 Episode Milestone, Her DWTS Italy Experience & Brooke's Return!