As the World Turns Maura West (Carly) and her husband Scott DeFreitas (ex-Andy) welcomed their fifth child into the world, and its’s a baby girl! The little bundle of joy now joins her brothers and sisters, Benjamin, Joseph, Katherine and Basil. Soap Opera Digest reports that we can all thank the enormously popular Twitter, as Maura’s “ATWT” friends, Martha Bryne (ex-Lily) and Cady McClain (Rosanna) broke the news of the arrival of the baby girl!
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 17th, 2009 “ATWT’s” Maura West gives birth to baby girl!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week kicked-off with Days of our Lives star Kassie DePaiva and On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman being the special guests on the latest edition of the Days of our Lives weekly recap show on AfterBuzz TV, Dishin DAYS! See what the duo along with hosts: Tony Moore, James Lott Jr. and Mark J. Freeman had to share about all the latest hot storylines, including who will be the next victim in the serial killer storyline! Plus, their thoughts on the work of the new writing regime of Josh Griffith and Dena Higley, as the NBC soap moves closer to its 50th anniversary in November. Watch the replay below! Leave a comment »
- GH's Billy Miller Interview: The Challenges Of Playing Jake, Writing Regime Switch & The Women Of Port Charles!
- Y&R's Peter Bergman Dishes The Jack/Marco Showdown & His Soap Life As A Doppelganger!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Is Morgan Corinthos Bipolar?
- Days of our Lives First Three Episodes By Writing Regime Of Griffith & Higley! What Were Your Impressions?
- B&B's Karla Mosley, Obba Babatunde & Anna Maria Horsford Interview: A Family Struggles To Accept Their Transgender Daughter!