Congratulations are in order again for The Bold and the Beautiful. The show has proven once again its international reputation and success with its fourth victory in the International TV Audience Award in the Best Telenovelas- Soap Opera Category at the closing ceremonies of the 2009 Monte Carlo Television Festival in Monaco. Accepting on behalf of “B&B” were its stars Ashley Jones and Ronn Moss. Also on hand for the big night were Katherine Kelly Lang and Daniel McVickar, and the shows executive producer and head writer, Brad Bell. The award is titled: “The Golden Nymph”!
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 11th, 2009 “B&B” wins again in Monte Carlo!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, Cady McClain makes her debut as Kelly, Jacob Young and Linsey Godfrey crossover from B&B for the big fashion show that has Chloe and Chelsea at each others throat! Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below! Then, let us know are you looking forward to the debut of Cady? Leave a comment »
- The Laura Wright Interview - General Hospital
- GENERAL HOSPITAL Liesl Obrecht and Madeline Reeves Are Sisters ... And There's More!
- Peter Reckell On A Possible Return To DAYS To His Fans, You Deserve Better Than What They Have Done To Bo!
- Matthew Atkinson Previews His New Role Of Austin On The Young and the Restless!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL Sneak Peek Patrick and Sabrina Find Out The Sex Of Their Baby!