Congratulations are in order again for The Bold and the Beautiful. The show has proven once again its international reputation and success with its fourth victory in the International TV Audience Award in the Best Telenovelas- Soap Opera Category at the closing ceremonies of the 2009 Monte Carlo Television Festival in Monaco. Accepting on behalf of “B&B” were its stars Ashley Jones and Ronn Moss. Also on hand for the big night were Katherine Kelly Lang and Daniel McVickar, and the shows executive producer and head writer, Brad Bell. The award is titled: “The Golden Nymph”!
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 11th, 2009 “B&B” wins again in Monte Carlo!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
It's a Y&R game changer! On Friday's episode, Nick came face-to-face with the Cassie lookalike! Now watch this promo for next week's Y&R where Nick discovers that Victor is behind the gaslighting of Sharon! What do you think will happen next? Watch the teaser and then let us know! Leave a comment »
- Y&R Game Changer Nick Sees Faux Cassie! What Will Happen Next?
- State Of The Daytime Emmys 2014 Chat! Michael Fairman, Nelson Branco and Gold Derby's Tom O' Neil Weigh-In!
- ABC Indicates GH's Teresa Castillo NOT Being Replaced!
- Matthew Atkinson Previews His New Role Of Austin On The Young and the Restless!
- DAYS Casting Switch Rob Scott Wilson IN; Justin Gatson OUT!