In a sweeping romantic gesture, during taping of the Friday May 1st episode of ”B&B”, actor Drew Tyler Bell (Thomas) stopped taping to drop to one knee and propose to girlfriend Sarah Grunau. The romantic moment came as a big shocker to his cast mates including Susan Flannery and Brandon Beemer who were on set at the time Only one producer from the series, knew what was about to happen. Congratulations to Drew and Sarah, one smashing couple!
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 6th, 2009 “B&B’s” Drew Tyler Bell proposes on set!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Friday December 13th Thorsten Kaye takes over the role on-air as Ridge Forrester on The Bold and the Beautiful! To announce his arrival, CBS Daytime put together this fun promo welcoming the new Ridge and Thorsten to the fans of the series! Are you excited to see Thorsten on B&B later this week? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- The Jason Thompson Interview - General Hospital
- GENERAL HOSPITAL Patrick Sees Robin!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL PROMO Sabrina to Patrick You Can't Have Us Both. You Have To Choose!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL Emma Runs To The Loving Arms Of Robin!
- Debbi Morgan Bows Out Of Daytime Emmy Contention For Her Work On All My Children!