In a sweeping romantic gesture, during taping of the Friday May 1st episode of ”B&B”, actor Drew Tyler Bell (Thomas) stopped taping to drop to one knee and propose to girlfriend Sarah Grunau. The romantic moment came as a big shocker to his cast mates including Susan Flannery and Brandon Beemer who were on set at the time Only one producer from the series, knew what was about to happen. Congratulations to Drew and Sarah, one smashing couple!
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 6th, 2009 “B&B’s” Drew Tyler Bell proposes on set!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on DAYS, Brady (Eric Martsolf)and Kristen (Eileen Davidson) finally come face-to-face! What will happen? Will Brady push Kristen away? Or will she work her charms on him again? Watch the preview from NBC below! Leave a comment »
- Should Lucas, Brad & Felix Have A Three-Way On General Hospital?
- Michael Muhney Reveals He Will NOT Be Returning As Adam Newman To Y&R!
- General Hospital's Jason Thompson Chats On The Women in Patrick's Life: Sam, Sabrina, and Robin!
- Zachary Garred Interview: Playing The Most Despised Man On General Hospital ... Levi Dunkleman!
- Prospect Park Plans To Liquidate Assets In Ongoing Bankruptcy Case For OLTL and AMC! Judge May Soon Allow ABC Litigation To Proceed To Trial!