In a sweeping romantic gesture, during taping of the Friday May 1st episode of ”B&B”, actor Drew Tyler Bell (Thomas) stopped taping to drop to one knee and propose to girlfriend Sarah Grunau. The romantic moment came as a big shocker to his cast mates including Susan Flannery and Brandon Beemer who were on set at the time Only one producer from the series, knew what was about to happen. Congratulations to Drew and Sarah, one smashing couple!
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 6th, 2009 “B&B’s” Drew Tyler Bell proposes on set!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Y&R all roads lead to the drama of the 11,000th episode of the series on Thursday, September 1st. What will happen? Can Adam, Chelsea and their son, Connor get their happily ever after? Will Luca's crime put Summer and her family in danger? Will Neil finally make peace with his past? Watch the promo fro CBS Daytime below, and then let us know what you think will go down? Leave a comment »
- GH's Emme Rylan Chats On The Cassadine Island Adventure, Helena's Envelope & Lante Baby Talk!
- GH's Jon Lindstrom Talks On Working With Genie Francis In The Kevin & Laura Romance!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Eileen Davidson Dishes On The State Of Y&R's Ashley & Confirms Return To RHOBH For Season 7!
- Justin Hartley Talks This Is Us, His Status With Y&R & Engagement To Chrishell Stause!