In a sweeping romantic gesture, during taping of the Friday May 1st episode of ”B&B”, actor Drew Tyler Bell (Thomas) stopped taping to drop to one knee and propose to girlfriend Sarah Grunau. The romantic moment came as a big shocker to his cast mates including Susan Flannery and Brandon Beemer who were on set at the time Only one producer from the series, knew what was about to happen. Congratulations to Drew and Sarah, one smashing couple!
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 6th, 2009 “B&B’s” Drew Tyler Bell proposes on set!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Days of our Lives, Melanie and Brady are on the hunt for Kristen, and his baby with Theresa! Will Kristen get away with her evil plot? Will the baby be returned to its rightful mother? Watch the NBC promo below. Then weigh-in if you think this story will help uptick the series drop in ratings. Leave a comment »
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman Daytime Emmy Nominations Specials! Guests: Alison Sweeney, Donna Mills, Jason Thompson, Maura West, Gina Tognoni, Jacob Young, Amelia Heinle, Lisa LoCicero & Christian LeBlanc with Co-hosts Vanessa Marcil & Eric Martsolf!
- Kelli Goss Says It's Goodbye For Now As It's Curtains For Courtney!
- RATINGS: Days of our Lives Continues Downward Trend!
- DAYS Freddie Smith Chats On His Daytime Emmy Nomination & If He's Team WilSon or Team PaulSon!
- WATCH: Outstanding Lead Actress In A Drama Series Nominee Reels: McKay, Sweeney, Tognoni, West & Wright Vie For The Gold!