In a sweeping romantic gesture, during taping of the Friday May 1st episode of ”B&B”, actor Drew Tyler Bell (Thomas) stopped taping to drop to one knee and propose to girlfriend Sarah Grunau. The romantic moment came as a big shocker to his cast mates including Susan Flannery and Brandon Beemer who were on set at the time Only one producer from the series, knew what was about to happen. Congratulations to Drew and Sarah, one smashing couple!
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 6th, 2009 “B&B’s” Drew Tyler Bell proposes on set!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday, The Bold and the Beautiful aired their 7,000 episode with a retrospective that looked at the show and celebrated it in a unique way. In one segment, long-running series stars;John McCook (Eric) and Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) discuss Eric and Brooke's one-time romance and their location shoots together. Then, viewers are given a glimpse of what happens when B&B stars venture to countries throughout the world. Did you enjoy the episode? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- The Kelly Monaco Interview - General Hospital
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Interview: Taking On The Role Of The Complex Jason AKA Jake!
- General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry Video Interview: Julexis, Sex Scenes, and GH Now!
- B&B's Brad Bell Shares Thoughts On Series 7,000 Episode Milestone, Stage 31 Dedication In His Name, And Previews What's Ahead!
- Katherine Kelly Lang Talks On B&B's 7000 Episode Milestone, Her DWTS Italy Experience & Brooke's Return!