In a sweeping romantic gesture, during taping of the Friday May 1st episode of ”B&B”, actor Drew Tyler Bell (Thomas) stopped taping to drop to one knee and propose to girlfriend Sarah Grunau. The romantic moment came as a big shocker to his cast mates including Susan Flannery and Brandon Beemer who were on set at the time Only one producer from the series, knew what was about to happen. Congratulations to Drew and Sarah, one smashing couple!
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 6th, 2009 “B&B’s” Drew Tyler Bell proposes on set!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In the latest CBS Daytime promo for The Bold and the Beautiful, Thomas Forrester returns to the fold in the form of actor Pierson Fode, who takes over the role. How will Thomas impact the story? From the looks of it: he as caught the eye of Caroline Spencer. Will it be dad Ridge and son pitted against each other for the affections of Ms. Spencer? Meanwhile, Ivy has incriminating evidence implicating Steffy in the death of Aly. Will she used it against her? Watch below! Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: Ron Carlivati IN & Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante IN at General Hospital!
- GH's Anthony Geary: No Holds Barred Chat: Luke's Final Story, Next Year's Daytime Emmys, Jonathan Jackson & Genie Francis!
- General Hospital Cast Members Take To Twitter To Share Thank You's To Exiting Head Writer Ron Carlivati!
- The Bold and the Beautiful's Shocking Twist! Ashlyn Pearce Tweets: Aly Forrester Was A Role I Feel So Blessed To Have Been Able To Play!"
- John-Paul Lavoisier Joins The Cast Of Days of our Lives As Phillip Kiriakis!