On Tuesday, April 27, The Bold and the Beautiful’s, Jack Wagner will host a Celebrity Golf Classic benefiting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (The 4th Annual Jack Wagner Celebrity Golf Classic). Wagner, who was named the number one celebrity golfer by Golf Digest and winner of the 17th Annual (2006) American Century Tahoe Celebrity Golf Championship, approached LLS to create a golf event in support of their mission: cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life for patients and their families. In 1990, Wagner’s father lost his battle with multiple myeloma and in 1999 his brother Dennis was diagnosed with leukemia. He realizes the importance of pushing for a cure. In its first three years, The Jack Wagner Celebrity Golf Classic has raised more than $750,000 to fund critical cancer research and patient services. This year’s goal is to pass the $1,000,000 mark. To learn more about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and to see how you can help find a cure, visit: www.lls.org.
News - Soap Buzz
0 March 26th, 2010 B&B’s Jack Wagner to host Celebrity Golf Tourney to benefit charity!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Bold and the Beautiful, after learning that Caroline slept with his son.Thomas, and that she is pregnant with his child, Ridge makes a surprising move! He tells Caroline they will keep the baby's paternity a secret and they will raise the child as their own. B&B stars: Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) and Pierson Fode (Thomas) chatted with On-Air On-Soaps about the entangled storyline and their thoughts on how it will all play out. Watch the scene with Thorsten Kaye (Ridge)and Godfrey below! Then read our interview and share your thoughts: What should Caroline do about the baby ... tell Thomas the truth, or go along with Ridge? Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sam Confesses Why She Can't Move On: Maybe It's Because Deep Down I Believe Jason Is Alive!
- Viola Davis Talks Her Emmy Acceptance Speech With Ellen DeGeneres & Notes To NY Times She Was Aware Of Nancy Lee Grahn's Thoughts On It!
- DAYS Rob Scott Wilson Dishes On Killer Ben, The Reveal & The Opportunity Of A Soap Lifetime!
- BROADCAST YEAR RATINGS: The Young and the Restless Scores Most Viewers Since 2009-2010, The Bold and The Beautiful Delivers Largest Audience Since 2005-2006!
- Kassie DePaiva CONFIRMS She Has Been Let Go From Days of our Lives!