On Tuesday, April 27, The Bold and the Beautiful’s, Jack Wagner will host a Celebrity Golf Classic benefiting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (The 4th Annual Jack Wagner Celebrity Golf Classic). Wagner, who was named the number one celebrity golfer by Golf Digest and winner of the 17th Annual (2006) American Century Tahoe Celebrity Golf Championship, approached LLS to create a golf event in support of their mission: cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life for patients and their families. In 1990, Wagner’s father lost his battle with multiple myeloma and in 1999 his brother Dennis was diagnosed with leukemia. He realizes the importance of pushing for a cure. In its first three years, The Jack Wagner Celebrity Golf Classic has raised more than $750,000 to fund critical cancer research and patient services. This year’s goal is to pass the $1,000,000 mark. To learn more about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and to see how you can help find a cure, visit: www.lls.org.
News - Soap Buzz
0 March 26th, 2010 B&B’s Jack Wagner to host Celebrity Golf Tourney to benefit charity!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars Peggy McCay (Caroline) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) chatted with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Greg dishes on Eric's downfall and his potential new love interest, and his favorite storylines, while Peggy shares her thoughts on: the return of Peter Reckell, Bo leaving the canvas, and how she is glad the writers changed her story from Caroline having Alzheimer's disease to being more psychic. Plus Peggy chimes in on Caroline and Victor's long-standing relaitonship and more. Watch it below, and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!