On Tuesday, April 27, The Bold and the Beautiful’s, Jack Wagner will host a Celebrity Golf Classic benefiting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (The 4th Annual Jack Wagner Celebrity Golf Classic). Wagner, who was named the number one celebrity golfer by Golf Digest and winner of the 17th Annual (2006) American Century Tahoe Celebrity Golf Championship, approached LLS to create a golf event in support of their mission: cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life for patients and their families. In 1990, Wagner’s father lost his battle with multiple myeloma and in 1999 his brother Dennis was diagnosed with leukemia. He realizes the importance of pushing for a cure. In its first three years, The Jack Wagner Celebrity Golf Classic has raised more than $750,000 to fund critical cancer research and patient services. This year’s goal is to pass the $1,000,000 mark. To learn more about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and to see how you can help find a cure, visit: www.lls.org.
News - Soap Buzz
0 March 26th, 2010 B&B’s Jack Wagner to host Celebrity Golf Tourney to benefit charity!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Molly Burnett chatted with Michael Fairman about her return as Melanie Jonas to Days of our Lives! The popular actress who just showed back up in Salem on this past Friday's episode teases what Melanie's big secret it, who could be her new love interest, and who is her new friend coming to town. In addition, Molly discusses Melanie's past history in Salem and getting to work with Shawn Christian, Suzanne Rogers, Arianne Zucker and Eric Martsolf again. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson Interview - Day of DAYS 2014
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Reveals Faison Is Alive!
- Peter Bergman Is Saluted On His 25th Anniversary With Y&R: The Speeches, Co-Stars Sentiments & Our Chat With Him!
- Kimberly McCullough Talks On Her Latest Project HEY DAY, Robin's Most Recent Exit & Samtrick!
- Shawn Christian and Kassie DePaiva Interview - Day of DAYS 2014