On Tuesday, April 27, The Bold and the Beautiful’s, Jack Wagner will host a Celebrity Golf Classic benefiting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (The 4th Annual Jack Wagner Celebrity Golf Classic). Wagner, who was named the number one celebrity golfer by Golf Digest and winner of the 17th Annual (2006) American Century Tahoe Celebrity Golf Championship, approached LLS to create a golf event in support of their mission: cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life for patients and their families. In 1990, Wagner’s father lost his battle with multiple myeloma and in 1999 his brother Dennis was diagnosed with leukemia. He realizes the importance of pushing for a cure. In its first three years, The Jack Wagner Celebrity Golf Classic has raised more than $750,000 to fund critical cancer research and patient services. This year’s goal is to pass the $1,000,000 mark. To learn more about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and to see how you can help find a cure, visit: www.lls.org.
News - Soap Buzz
0 March 26th, 2010 B&B’s Jack Wagner to host Celebrity Golf Tourney to benefit charity!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars: A Martinez and Galen Gering were the very special guests in the latest DAYS Hangout hosted by On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman. Participating soap fans had the opportunity to pose questions to the actors, in which now viewers were able to take away some intriguing story teases and what is to come when A debuts as Eduardo, the father of the Hernandez clan, and who he may mix it up with in Salem. Galen discusses his latest hot storylines on DAYS: from the serial killer to Rafe's crush on Hope, and teases yet another major interesting story is to come. Watch the replay of the hangout below, and check out what the guys had to say! Leave a comment »
- GH's Billy Miller Interview: The Challenges Of Playing Jake, Writing Regime Switch & The Women Of Port Charles!
- Y&R's Peter Bergman Dishes The Jack/Marco Showdown & His Soap Life As A Doppelganger!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Is Morgan Corinthos Bipolar?
- Days of our Lives First Three Episodes By Writing Regime Of Griffith & Higley! What Were Your Impressions?
- B&B's Karla Mosley, Obba Babatunde & Anna Maria Horsford Interview: A Family Struggles To Accept Their Transgender Daughter!