On Tuesday, April 27, The Bold and the Beautiful’s, Jack Wagner will host a Celebrity Golf Classic benefiting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (The 4th Annual Jack Wagner Celebrity Golf Classic). Wagner, who was named the number one celebrity golfer by Golf Digest and winner of the 17th Annual (2006) American Century Tahoe Celebrity Golf Championship, approached LLS to create a golf event in support of their mission: cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life for patients and their families. In 1990, Wagner’s father lost his battle with multiple myeloma and in 1999 his brother Dennis was diagnosed with leukemia. He realizes the importance of pushing for a cure. In its first three years, The Jack Wagner Celebrity Golf Classic has raised more than $750,000 to fund critical cancer research and patient services. This year’s goal is to pass the $1,000,000 mark. To learn more about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and to see how you can help find a cure, visit: www.lls.org.
News - Soap Buzz
0 March 26th, 2010 B&B’s Jack Wagner to host Celebrity Golf Tourney to benefit charity!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Michael Fairman performs his cover version of the Shawn Mendes hit, Mercy on his new You Tube chanel, The Michael Channel. Accompanied by Hunter Cohen, Michael's first music video was shot in and around Los Angeles. Watch it below and then make sure to subscribe to the channel for upcoming celebrity interviews, behind the scenes at special events with the soap stars, and Michael's music. To post a comment on the video, go to the link here. Leave a comment »
- 44th Annual Daytime Emmy Award Nominations Announced!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman Daytime Emmy Noninations Special! Guests: Nancy Lee Grahn, Billy Flynn, Jess Walton, Steve Burton, Gina Tognoni, Peter Bergman, Kate Mansi, James Reynolds, Chloe Lanier, Lexi Ainsworth With Co-Hosts Laura Wright and David Michaels!
- GH's Maurice Benard Chats On Ingo Rademacher, The Storyline He Is Most Proud Of, And His New Outlook!
- A Martinez Says Farewell to DAYS In Heartfelt Message
- B&B 30th Anniversary Party Red Carpet Video Interviews With Thorsten Kaye, Rena Sofer, Katherine Kelly Lang, Don Diamont & John McCook!