It came as no surprise to us that The Bold and the Beautiful’s, Jennifer Gareis (Donna Logan) is pregnant. After all there was a lot of pillow-holding in front of her tummy. In news today from Soap Opera Digest, Jennifer and her fiancée Bobby Ghassemieh announced that they are expecting their first child, a boy, in early summer 2010. Gareis stated: “It’s a very special time in our lives. Bobby and I would like to thank everyone for all of their support and warm wishes of congratulations.”
News - Soap Buzz
1 January 22nd, 2010 B&B’s Jennifer Gareis expecting her first child!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith returned on-screen to Days of our Lives this week in his role as Sonny Kiriakis. On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman sat down with Freddie to discuss how it came about her decided to return to the long-running NBC soap, what is in Sonny's future, how did he feel about the show's decidion to kill off his on-screen husband Will Horton, and if Paul will end up being Sonny's latest romantic interest and more. Watch and listen to what Freddie had to say below! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Laura Learns Nikolas' Fate & Genie Francis Reminds Us All Why She Is An Icon!
- Kimberlin Brown Speaks At The RNC Notes: She's Been Attacked On Social Media, Knows Victims Who Find Hillary Clinton's Actions & Remarks Repulsive, Voices Concerns For Small Business Owners
- Nick Stabile Wraps Up His Run As Temporary Nikolas On General Hospital!
- Y&R's Latest Promo: Jill Finds Phyllis In Bed With Billy !
- Days of our Lives Serves Up The Rafesode!