It came as no surprise to us that The Bold and the Beautiful’s, Jennifer Gareis (Donna Logan) is pregnant. After all there was a lot of pillow-holding in front of her tummy. In news today from Soap Opera Digest, Jennifer and her fiancée Bobby Ghassemieh announced that they are expecting their first child, a boy, in early summer 2010. Gareis stated: “It’s a very special time in our lives. Bobby and I would like to thank everyone for all of their support and warm wishes of congratulations.”
News - Soap Buzz
1 January 22nd, 2010 B&B’s Jennifer Gareis expecting her first child!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, as the lights go out lives are forever changed, and a killer is still on the loose. Meanwhile, Neil who has a major vendetta against Hilary is trapped in an elevator with her. From the looks of it, he is going to hurt her! Watch the latest CBS Daytime promo below. Then let us know if you think Hevon will tie the knot, or if Neil's actions will ruin their chance at happiness? Leave a comment »
- Departed Series Star Anthony Geary Leaves The Door Open At GH: If The Story Is Interesting To Me And It Works Out, I May Come Back To The Show For Six Weeks Or So.
- The Steve Burton Interview - The Young and the Restless
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Silas is Murdered! Whodunit?
- Anthony Geary's Final GH Episode: Luke Leaves Port Charles And A Letter For Laura! Was It Anti-Climatic?
- EXCLUSIVE: Melissa Archer DAYS Exit Interview: How She Was Told She Was Let-Go, Serena's Story With Elephant Statues, Blood Diamonds, Eric, and Xander!