It came as no surprise to us that The Bold and the Beautiful’s, Jennifer Gareis (Donna Logan) is pregnant. After all there was a lot of pillow-holding in front of her tummy. In news today from Soap Opera Digest, Jennifer and her fiancée Bobby Ghassemieh announced that they are expecting their first child, a boy, in early summer 2010. Gareis stated: “It’s a very special time in our lives. Bobby and I would like to thank everyone for all of their support and warm wishes of congratulations.”
News - Soap Buzz
1 January 22nd, 2010 B&B’s Jennifer Gareis expecting her first child!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith chats with Michael Fairman on the red carpet at the 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards shortly before he won his first Emmy In the Younger Actor category playing the role of Sonny Kiriakis on DAYS. During the interview, Freddie discusses exiting the long running NBC soap opera and the emotions that ran high for him and his co-stars: Guy Wilson (Will) and Christopher Sean (Paul) when he finished his final scenes and left the studio for the last time. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Genie Francis Returning to General Hospital!
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Winners: DAYS and Y&R Tie For Drama Series, GH's Anthony Geary & Maura West Take Top Acting Honors!
- Y&R's Chuck Pratt Jr. Interview: Head Scribe On His Plots From Doppelganger Jack, Sharon & The Cabin Murders, Flirt with Disaster and More!
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Fashion Review
- Stephen Nicholas and Mary Beth Evans Interview - Days of our Lives - 42nd Annual Daytime Emmys Red Carpet