It came as no surprise to us that The Bold and the Beautiful’s, Jennifer Gareis (Donna Logan) is pregnant. After all there was a lot of pillow-holding in front of her tummy. In news today from Soap Opera Digest, Jennifer and her fiancée Bobby Ghassemieh announced that they are expecting their first child, a boy, in early summer 2010. Gareis stated: “It’s a very special time in our lives. Bobby and I would like to thank everyone for all of their support and warm wishes of congratulations.”
News - Soap Buzz
1 January 22nd, 2010 B&B’s Jennifer Gareis expecting her first child!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
DAYS Freddie Smith (Sonny) and Guy Wilson (Will) chatted with Michael Fairman at the recent Day of DAYS 2014 event in this newly posted video interview. Freddie reveals that he is on the road to recovery since his car crash incident last month. Guy talks on Will's temporary departure from the canvas, and then the duo discuss the state of the union of WilSon, and preview that they have major story ahead. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Power Performance Of The Week: The Cast Of General Hospital!
- Y&R's Kelly Sullivan Chats On The Mysterious Sage, Sally Kellerman, and Justin Hartley!
- Y&R Welcomes New Head Writer & Co-EP Chuck Pratt Jr. With Tweet Stating Exciting Things Are Ahead On Y&R!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sonny Is Finally Arrested!
- Y&R's Sally Kellerman Talks On Taking On The Role Of Constance Bingham, The Gabriel/Adam Mystery & Her Co-Stars: Justin Hartley and Kelly Sullivan!