SOAPnet is adding more original series to its slate and will premiere BEING ERICA on Thursday, February 19, 2009. A total of 13 one-hour scripted episodes will air on Thursdays at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT. The series, produced by Temple Street Productions in association with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, follows the life of single, funny and sexy 32-year-old Erica Strange who, during each episode, goes back in time and relives various events from her past that caused regret and attempts to fix them.
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 12th, 2009 “BEING ERICA”set to premiere on SOAPnet!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In a sneak peek for Monday's General Hospital, Jason comes to visit Carly to tell her that in order to help her through her time of grief, over the loss of her son Morgan, she should go back to Sonny and work through this tragedy as a family together. It's a heart-tugging scene between Billy Miller and Laura Wright. Watch it below, and then read On-Air On-Soaps latest interview with Laura about filming the key scenes surrounding Morgan's death. Leave a comment »
- GH's Nancy Lee Grahn Talks On Alexis' Downward Sprial, Future Of Julexis, Being Written For Front And Center!
- Soap Legend Agnes Nixon, Creator Of All My Children and One Life to Live, Dies At 93
- Greg Vaughan Returns To Days of our Lives
- All My Children and Edge of Night Star Larkin Malloy Dead At 62
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Returns & Tracy Overhears Paul's Horrifying Admission To Susan!