BethAnn Bonner’s run as Officer Talia comes to an end week next week on One Life to Live when Talia is the next victim of the K.A.D. serial killer. BethAnn’s exit follows that of her on-screen love interest Kamar de los Reyes (Antonio) who exited the show last month. Head writer of “OLTL”, Ron Carlivati in an interview with Soap Opera Weekly alluded to the fact that Talia’s ending may have been a case of wrong place at the wrong time, but she may have indeed got a look at the killer’s face. Carlivati also goes onto say that the killer will be revealed during May sweeps!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 10th, 2009 BethAnn Bonner exits ‘One Life ‘next week!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars: A Martinez and Galen Gering were the very special guests in the latest DAYS Hangout hosted by On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman. Participating soap fans had the opportunity to pose questions to the actors, in which now viewers were able to take away some intriguing story teases and what is to come when A debuts as Eduardo, the father of the Hernandez clan, and who he may mix it up with in Salem. Galen discusses his latest hot storylines on DAYS: from the serial killer to Rafe's crush on Hope, and teases yet another major interesting story is to come. Watch the replay of the hangout below, and check out what the guys had to say! Leave a comment »
- GH's Billy Miller Interview: The Challenges Of Playing Jake, Writing Regime Switch & The Women Of Port Charles!
- Y&R's Peter Bergman Dishes The Jack/Marco Showdown & His Soap Life As A Doppelganger!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Is Morgan Corinthos Bipolar?
- Days of our Lives First Three Episodes By Writing Regime Of Griffith & Higley! What Were Your Impressions?
- B&B's Karla Mosley, Obba Babatunde & Anna Maria Horsford Interview: A Family Struggles To Accept Their Transgender Daughter!