BethAnn Bonner’s run as Officer Talia comes to an end week next week on One Life to Live when Talia is the next victim of the K.A.D. serial killer. BethAnn’s exit follows that of her on-screen love interest Kamar de los Reyes (Antonio) who exited the show last month. Head writer of “OLTL”, Ron Carlivati in an interview with Soap Opera Weekly alluded to the fact that Talia’s ending may have been a case of wrong place at the wrong time, but she may have indeed got a look at the killer’s face. Carlivati also goes onto say that the killer will be revealed during May sweeps!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 10th, 2009 BethAnn Bonner exits ‘One Life ‘next week!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Last week on GH, viewers were introduced to the new character of Nelle, played by Chloe Lanier. This is not Lanier's first time on GH having played young Patricia Spencer on the series 52nd anniversary episode. As fans of the ABC daytime drama learned, Nelle may possibly be Josslyn's kidney donor. Watch a scene between Laura Wright and Chloe Lanier below as the Carly and Nelle wait for the results! Then let us know what were your first impressions of Chloe as Nelle, and if you think she will turn out to be Joss' donor! Leave a comment »
- GH's EP Frank Valentini Talks JaSam, Friz, Julexis & Steering The Ship In Port Charles!
- EXCLUSIVE: GH's Kelly Monaco Opens Up About JaSam, Liz/Sam Fan Wars, Public Perception & What's Up With Those Fainting Spells?
- GH's Roger Howarth Speaks Bringing Franco To Life, His Co-Stars & Soap Success!
- Eileen Davidson Dishes On The State Of Y&R's Ashley & Confirms Return To RHOBH For Season 7!
- Justin Hartley Talks This Is Us, His Status With Y&R & Engagement To Chrishell Stause!