BethAnn Bonner’s run as Officer Talia comes to an end week next week on One Life to Live when Talia is the next victim of the K.A.D. serial killer. BethAnn’s exit follows that of her on-screen love interest Kamar de los Reyes (Antonio) who exited the show last month. Head writer of “OLTL”, Ron Carlivati in an interview with Soap Opera Weekly alluded to the fact that Talia’s ending may have been a case of wrong place at the wrong time, but she may have indeed got a look at the killer’s face. Carlivati also goes onto say that the killer will be revealed during May sweeps!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 10th, 2009 BethAnn Bonner exits ‘One Life ‘next week!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Ray Wise, who won a Daytime Emmy for Guest Performer in a Drama Series for his role as Ian Ward On Y&R, chatted with Michael Fairman on the red carpet at the recent 42nd Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. During the conversation, Michael asked Ray about his possible return to the television series revival of Twin Peaks, which is now a go since creator David Lynch and Showtime have come to terms. This interview conducted a few weeks ago, teases if Ray would return as Leland Palmer AKA Killer BOB if everything can be worked out! Listen to what he had to say! Are you excited to hear about the revival of Twin Peaks? Do you hope Ray will be part of it? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Duke Dies Leaving A Devastated Anna!
- Y&R's Chuck Pratt Jr. & Jill Farren Phelps Weigh-In On Shylan, Michael's Cancer & If They Would Tackle A Gay Storyline!
- General Hospital Live Day One! What Did You Think Of The Broadcast?
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Video Interviews Gallery
- QUEENS OF DRAMA's Vanessa Marcil Chats On Girl's Throwing Drinks, Donna Mills & The Man In Her Life!