Once again, Disney/ABC Television Group and General Hospital are showing their support of the very important educational organization GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network) by placing a very special item up for bids in GLSEN’s Respect Awards Auction!
So, what can you win if you are the lucky bidder? A walk-on role on the ABC soap opera! Bidding continues now through October 23rd! You can place your bid via CharityBuzz.com here! Right now the top bid is up to $2,750
Below is the important “Fine Print” of the auction item from the charity page if you win the walk-on role in Port Charles!
- Valid for 1 person.
- Participant must be at least 18.
- Expires October 1, 2015.
- Includes a nonspeaking walk-on role.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date; based on production schedule and producer’s approval.
- There is no guarantee that the participant’s scene will be in featured in the final cut of the episode.
- Cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz
This could be a dream of a lifetime for one lucky fan! For more GLSEN auction items to bid on click here! So what do you think of GH putting up a walk-on role to help raise money to keep kids safe from harm in a tolerant learning environment? Comment below!