News broke this afternoon from Soap Opera Digest and other sources, that fan favorite, Jessica Leccia (Ex-Natalia, Guiding Light) has been cast as Nate Salinger’s mother, Inez, on One Life to Live. The role is said to be recurring. Jessica’s first airdate is June 18th. Actor, Lenny Platt has been playing Nate, who has been playing opposite, Danielle (Kelley Missal), in the Starr X’d Lovers rehearsals thus far on-air. So ,will this mean both Lenny and Jessica have a bigger story on the horizon? Stay tuned. Whatever the case, this is great news for daytime fans who adore Jessica. Welcome back to daytime, Jess!
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 7th, 2010 BREAKING NEWS: Jessica Leccia on One Life to Live!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: EJ Is Murdered! The End Of The Epic Story Of EJami!
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!