News broke this afternoon from Soap Opera Digest and other sources, that fan favorite, Jessica Leccia (Ex-Natalia, Guiding Light) has been cast as Nate Salinger’s mother, Inez, on One Life to Live. The role is said to be recurring. Jessica’s first airdate is June 18th. Actor, Lenny Platt has been playing Nate, who has been playing opposite, Danielle (Kelley Missal), in the Starr X’d Lovers rehearsals thus far on-air. So ,will this mean both Lenny and Jessica have a bigger story on the horizon? Stay tuned. Whatever the case, this is great news for daytime fans who adore Jessica. Welcome back to daytime, Jess!
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 7th, 2010 BREAKING NEWS: Jessica Leccia on One Life to Live!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
It's Halloweek week on your favorite soaps, and on Y&R while the Victor and Jack feud continues to reignite, Sharon is close to being exposed by crazy Patty! But what happens when Chloe and Kevin finaly share a close moment on fright night? Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below! Then check out our recent interview with Greg Rikaart where he teased that Chloe and Kevin might just hit the sheets! Leave a comment »
- GH's Laura Wright Talks On Her Emotional Scenes As Carly Reels From Morgan's Death, Bryan Craig's Exit & CarSon's Future!
- James Patrick Stuart Returns To General Hospital As Valentin Cassadine!
- Y&R's Melody Thomas Scott Revelas First Airdate of Sally Sussman Morina and Kay Alden's Scripts!
- DAYS Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes Share Remembrances Of Patricia Barry & The Addie/Doug/Julie Triangle
- DAYS Ariane Zucker Speaks Out On Being Thrust Into Public Spotlight: I'm Ready To Use It For Positivity