News broke this afternoon from Soap Opera Digest and other sources, that fan favorite, Jessica Leccia (Ex-Natalia, Guiding Light) has been cast as Nate Salinger’s mother, Inez, on One Life to Live. The role is said to be recurring. Jessica’s first airdate is June 18th. Actor, Lenny Platt has been playing Nate, who has been playing opposite, Danielle (Kelley Missal), in the Starr X’d Lovers rehearsals thus far on-air. So ,will this mean both Lenny and Jessica have a bigger story on the horizon? Stay tuned. Whatever the case, this is great news for daytime fans who adore Jessica. Welcome back to daytime, Jess!
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 7th, 2010 BREAKING NEWS: Jessica Leccia on One Life to Live!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Today on General Hospital, Patrick and Robin said sad goodbye and fans were treated to a Scrubs montage of the history of one of soaps all-time most popular duos. Whether you are a new viewer, or a seasoned one, there is one thing for certain when watching the clips, Kimberly McCullough and Jason Thompson created something very special and unique. Leave a comment »
- GH's Tyler Christopher and Rebecca Herbst Talk Nikolas/Liz Round Two, Nikolas Blind Spot For Britt and Kimberly McCullough's Departure!
- GH's Head Writer Ron Carlivati On The Difficult Decision Of How To Craft Robin's Exit!
- Cady McClain Chats On Landing The Role Of Kelly On Y&R, Replacing Cynthia Watros And The Halt In Production Of AMC!
- Donna Mills Reveals Her First General Hospital Airdate!
- DAYS Guy Wilson Interview Taking On The Challenges Of Stepping Into The World Of Will Horton!