News broke this afternoon from Soap Opera Digest and other sources, that fan favorite, Jessica Leccia (Ex-Natalia, Guiding Light) has been cast as Nate Salinger’s mother, Inez, on One Life to Live. The role is said to be recurring. Jessica’s first airdate is June 18th. Actor, Lenny Platt has been playing Nate, who has been playing opposite, Danielle (Kelley Missal), in the Starr X’d Lovers rehearsals thus far on-air. So ,will this mean both Lenny and Jessica have a bigger story on the horizon? Stay tuned. Whatever the case, this is great news for daytime fans who adore Jessica. Welcome back to daytime, Jess!
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 7th, 2010 BREAKING NEWS: Jessica Leccia on One Life to Live!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith (Sonny), Christopher Sean (Paul), and Guy Wilson (Will) joined Michael Fairman for a a very special DAYS Hangout where fans of WilSon, PaulSon, and the actors, were invited to join in the conversation and ask questions of the three gents live. While Freddie and Christopher were on camera at the DAYS studio with Michael, Guy Wilson was at home Skyping in since he was not feeling well. Watch the hangout below and then let us know, what was your favorite part? And, if you are rooting for WilSon, or PaulSon? Leave a comment »
- The Kelly Monaco Interview - General Hospital
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Interview: Taking On The Role Of The Complex Jason AKA Jake!
- General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry Video Interview: Julexis, Sex Scenes, and GH Now!
- B&B's Brad Bell Shares Thoughts On Series 7,000 Episode Milestone, Stage 31 Dedication In His Name, And Previews What's Ahead!
- Katherine Kelly Lang Talks On B&B's 7000 Episode Milestone, Her DWTS Italy Experience & Brooke's Return!