News broke this afternoon from Soap Opera Digest and other sources, that fan favorite, Jessica Leccia (Ex-Natalia, Guiding Light) has been cast as Nate Salinger’s mother, Inez, on One Life to Live. The role is said to be recurring. Jessica’s first airdate is June 18th. Actor, Lenny Platt has been playing Nate, who has been playing opposite, Danielle (Kelley Missal), in the Starr X’d Lovers rehearsals thus far on-air. So ,will this mean both Lenny and Jessica have a bigger story on the horizon? Stay tuned. Whatever the case, this is great news for daytime fans who adore Jessica. Welcome back to daytime, Jess!
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 7th, 2010 BREAKING NEWS: Jessica Leccia on One Life to Live!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, someone is killed and wheeled out of Fairview, as Nick and Sharon get closer to the truth of the identity of Dr. "Sandy" Anderson! With Patty and Sage both patients at the mental health facility, things are looking bleak for all involved! Watch this week's promo from CBS Daytime below. Then let us know how you think the next arc in this storyline is going to play itself out! Leave a comment »
- Michael Easton Returning To General Hospital!
- Matt Cohen Makes His General Hospital Debut! What Were Your First Impressions Of GH's New Neurosurgeon Dr. Griffin Munro?
- Kassie DePaiva Dishes On: Castle's One Life to Live Reunion, Nathan Fillion and Tuc Watkins, Her Daytime Emmy Pre-Nom & Saying Goodbye To DAYS!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Parker: You Did Proposition Me! Kristina: Because You Wanted It!
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Who's Wheeled Out Of Fairview?