Zander back to GH? According to a tweet from actor, Chad Brannon and what we heard through ABC, the Daytime Emmy winner is on his way back in December, but how? It is being rumored that it is to faciliate the exit of Natalia Livingston’s character of Rebecca off the Port Charles canvas. Here is Chad’s tweet: “So about that whole dead being dead thing…yes it’s true. I will be appearing on General Hospital again. It will air sometime in mid Dec!”
News - Soap Buzz
0 November 12th, 2009 Chad Brannon back to GH in December!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On the eve of the 2017 Grammy Awards, Michael Fairman performed a medley of the late George Michael's hits in his tribute video to the pop icon, who's music had a profound impact on his life. Watch it below on Michael's new You Tube channel. Then let us know what you thought of it in the comment section below the video. Leave a comment »
- Ron Carlivati IN As Head Writer At Days of our Lives; Dena Higley Out!
- NBC Execs Weigh-In On DAYS Future And Remain Hopeful!
- Y&R's Amelia Heinle Chats On Tricky, Villy And The Arrival Of Teenage Reed!
- Blake Berris Steps Into The Role Of Spinelli On General Hospital!
- After Y&R's Dylan Says Goodbye To Sharon, Steve Burton Shares There's More Scenes To Come!