Zander back to GH? According to a tweet from actor, Chad Brannon and what we heard through ABC, the Daytime Emmy winner is on his way back in December, but how? It is being rumored that it is to faciliate the exit of Natalia Livingston’s character of Rebecca off the Port Charles canvas. Here is Chad’s tweet: “So about that whole dead being dead thing…yes it’s true. I will be appearing on General Hospital again. It will air sometime in mid Dec!”
News - Soap Buzz
0 November 12th, 2009 Chad Brannon back to GH in December!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts, and make sure to check out what Freddie Smith, Guy Wilson, and Christopher Sean had to say about Friday's landmark Supreme Court ruling in favor of same-sex marriage nationwide.Leave a comment »
- Rebecca Budig Exits General Hospital! But Since Hayden Holds A Big Secret Will She Return?
- The Jacob Young and Karla Mosley Interview - The Bold and the Beautiful
- Maura West Is Back On The Scene On GH's Friday Cliffhanger! Is This Mysterious Visitor Ava Jerome Or Someone Else?
- Exclusive: Love Stories On The Soaps Daytime Emmys Segment Package!
- Jessica Collins To Exit The Young and the Restless