Zander back to GH? According to a tweet from actor, Chad Brannon and what we heard through ABC, the Daytime Emmy winner is on his way back in December, but how? It is being rumored that it is to faciliate the exit of Natalia Livingston’s character of Rebecca off the Port Charles canvas. Here is Chad’s tweet: “So about that whole dead being dead thing…yes it’s true. I will be appearing on General Hospital again. It will air sometime in mid Dec!”
News - Soap Buzz
0 November 12th, 2009 Chad Brannon back to GH in December!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Last week on GH, viewers were introduced to the new character of Nelle, played by Chloe Lanier. This is not Lanier's first time on GH having played young Patricia Spencer on the series 52nd anniversary episode. As fans of the ABC daytime drama learned, Nelle may possibly be Josslyn's kidney donor. Watch a scene between Laura Wright and Chloe Lanier below as the Carly and Nelle wait for the results! Then let us know what were your first impressions of Chloe as Nelle, and if you think she will turn out to be Joss' donor! Leave a comment »
- GH's EP Frank Valentini Talks JaSam, Friz, Julexis & Steering The Ship In Port Charles!
- EXCLUSIVE: GH's Kelly Monaco Opens Up About JaSam, Liz/Sam Fan Wars, Public Perception & What's Up With Those Fainting Spells?
- GH's Roger Howarth Speaks Bringing Franco To Life, His Co-Stars & Soap Success!
- Eileen Davidson Dishes On The State Of Y&R's Ashley & Confirms Return To RHOBH For Season 7!
- Justin Hartley Talks This Is Us, His Status With Y&R & Engagement To Chrishell Stause!