Want to know what soaps are airing new episodes and who has encore presentations for your Christmas soap viewing schedule? Well, On-Air On-Soaps, has got you covered. On ABC today, All My Children, One Life to Live and General Hospital will be airing encore presentations of the following: AMC offers up Erica and Krystal in Africa ( if you recall this was part of Susan Lucci’s trip to Kenya for Daytime Gives Back which aired as a segment on the 36th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards this past August). One Life has the hostage crisis centering around Starr and little baby Hope, and on GH the non-wedding reception of Spinelli and Maxie is repeated. On Christmas Day, AMC airs a rebroadcast of the episode from August, 21 where Kendall collapses and Zach revives her, and Erica saves Krystal from the scorpion and makes a speech about saving the lives of poor children in Africa. OLTL and GH are pre-empted tomorrow. Over at CBS today all new episodes will air of The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful and As the World Turns and Christmas Day Y&R and B&B air encores and ATWT has a brand new Christmas Day episode ( sadly it’s last one, since by this time next year, the beloved soap will be off the air!) Finally on NBC and Days of our Lives, two new Christmas episodes up today and tomorrow, and today’s the beginning of the annual Horton Christmas gathering! Make sure to watch!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 24th, 2009 Christmas holiday soap viewing schedule!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, someone is killed and wheeled out of Fairview, as Nick and Sharon get closer to the truth of the identity of Dr. "Sandy" Anderson! With Patty and Sage both patients at the mental health facility, things are looking bleak for all involved! Watch this week's promo from CBS Daytime below. Then let us know how you think the next arc in this storyline is going to play itself out! Leave a comment »
- Michael Easton Returning To General Hospital!
- Matt Cohen Makes His General Hospital Debut! What Were Your First Impressions Of GH's New Neurosurgeon Dr. Griffin Munro?
- Kassie DePaiva Dishes On: Castle's One Life to Live Reunion, Nathan Fillion and Tuc Watkins, Her Daytime Emmy Pre-Nom & Saying Goodbye To DAYS!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Parker: You Did Proposition Me! Kristina: Because You Wanted It!
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Who's Wheeled Out Of Fairview?