Want to know what soaps are airing new episodes and who has encore presentations for your Christmas soap viewing schedule? Well, On-Air On-Soaps, has got you covered. On ABC today, All My Children, One Life to Live and General Hospital will be airing encore presentations of the following: AMC offers up Erica and Krystal in Africa ( if you recall this was part of Susan Lucci’s trip to Kenya for Daytime Gives Back which aired as a segment on the 36th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards this past August). One Life has the hostage crisis centering around Starr and little baby Hope, and on GH the non-wedding reception of Spinelli and Maxie is repeated. On Christmas Day, AMC airs a rebroadcast of the episode from August, 21 where Kendall collapses and Zach revives her, and Erica saves Krystal from the scorpion and makes a speech about saving the lives of poor children in Africa. OLTL and GH are pre-empted tomorrow. Over at CBS today all new episodes will air of The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful and As the World Turns and Christmas Day Y&R and B&B air encores and ATWT has a brand new Christmas Day episode ( sadly it’s last one, since by this time next year, the beloved soap will be off the air!) Finally on NBC and Days of our Lives, two new Christmas episodes up today and tomorrow, and today’s the beginning of the annual Horton Christmas gathering! Make sure to watch!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 24th, 2009 Christmas holiday soap viewing schedule!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- The Robert Palmer Watkins Interview - General Hospital
- Sal Stowers Joins The Cast of Days of our Lives!
- Is Hayden About To Wake Up Out Of Her Coma? Is Rebecca Budig On Her Way Back To General Hospital?
- Anthony Geary's Final General Hospital Airdate Revealed As July 27th!
- Van Hansis Talks On His Latest Project Ms. Guidance, Supreme Court's Ruling On Marriage Equality & Remembering ATWT 5 Years Later?