Want to know what soaps are airing new episodes and who has encore presentations for your Christmas soap viewing schedule? Well, On-Air On-Soaps, has got you covered. On ABC today, All My Children, One Life to Live and General Hospital will be airing encore presentations of the following: AMC offers up Erica and Krystal in Africa ( if you recall this was part of Susan Lucci’s trip to Kenya for Daytime Gives Back which aired as a segment on the 36th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards this past August). One Life has the hostage crisis centering around Starr and little baby Hope, and on GH the non-wedding reception of Spinelli and Maxie is repeated. On Christmas Day, AMC airs a rebroadcast of the episode from August, 21 where Kendall collapses and Zach revives her, and Erica saves Krystal from the scorpion and makes a speech about saving the lives of poor children in Africa. OLTL and GH are pre-empted tomorrow. Over at CBS today all new episodes will air of The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful and As the World Turns and Christmas Day Y&R and B&B air encores and ATWT has a brand new Christmas Day episode ( sadly it’s last one, since by this time next year, the beloved soap will be off the air!) Finally on NBC and Days of our Lives, two new Christmas episodes up today and tomorrow, and today’s the beginning of the annual Horton Christmas gathering! Make sure to watch!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 24th, 2009 Christmas holiday soap viewing schedule!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith returned on-screen to Days of our Lives this week in his role as Sonny Kiriakis. On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman sat down with Freddie to discuss how it came about her decided to return to the long-running NBC soap, what is in Sonny's future, how did he feel about the show's decidion to kill off his on-screen husband Will Horton, and if Paul will end up being Sonny's latest romantic interest and more. Watch and listen to what Freddie had to say below! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Laura Learns Nikolas' Fate & Genie Francis Reminds Us All Why She Is An Icon!
- Kimberlin Brown Speaks At The RNC Notes: She's Been Attacked On Social Media, Knows Victims Who Find Hillary Clinton's Actions & Remarks Repulsive, Voices Concerns For Small Business Owners
- Nick Stabile Wraps Up His Run As Temporary Nikolas On General Hospital!
- Y&R's Latest Promo: Jill Finds Phyllis In Bed With Billy !
- Days of our Lives Serves Up The Rafesode!