Want to know what soaps are airing new episodes and who has encore presentations for your Christmas soap viewing schedule? Well, On-Air On-Soaps, has got you covered. On ABC today, All My Children, One Life to Live and General Hospital will be airing encore presentations of the following: AMC offers up Erica and Krystal in Africa ( if you recall this was part of Susan Lucci’s trip to Kenya for Daytime Gives Back which aired as a segment on the 36th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards this past August). One Life has the hostage crisis centering around Starr and little baby Hope, and on GH the non-wedding reception of Spinelli and Maxie is repeated. On Christmas Day, AMC airs a rebroadcast of the episode from August, 21 where Kendall collapses and Zach revives her, and Erica saves Krystal from the scorpion and makes a speech about saving the lives of poor children in Africa. OLTL and GH are pre-empted tomorrow. Over at CBS today all new episodes will air of The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful and As the World Turns and Christmas Day Y&R and B&B air encores and ATWT has a brand new Christmas Day episode ( sadly it’s last one, since by this time next year, the beloved soap will be off the air!) Finally on NBC and Days of our Lives, two new Christmas episodes up today and tomorrow, and today’s the beginning of the annual Horton Christmas gathering! Make sure to watch!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 24th, 2009 Christmas holiday soap viewing schedule!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Y&R all roads lead to the drama of the 11,000th episode of the series on Thursday, September 1st. What will happen? Can Adam, Chelsea and their son, Connor get their happily ever after? Will Luca's crime put Summer and her family in danger? Will Neil finally make peace with his past? Watch the promo fro CBS Daytime below, and then let us know what you think will go down? Leave a comment »
- GH's EP Frank Valentini Talks JaSam, Friz, Julexis & Steering The Ship In Port Charles!
- EXCLUSIVE: GH's Kelly Monaco Opens Up About JaSam, Liz/Sam Fan Wars, Public Perception & What's Up With Those Fainting Spells?
- GH's Roger Howarth Speaks Bringing Franco To Life, His Co-Stars & Soap Success!
- Eileen Davidson Dishes On The State Of Y&R's Ashley & Confirms Return To RHOBH For Season 7!
- Justin Hartley Talks This Is Us, His Status With Y&R & Engagement To Chrishell Stause!