Want to know what soaps are airing new episodes and who has encore presentations for your Christmas soap viewing schedule? Well, On-Air On-Soaps, has got you covered. On ABC today, All My Children, One Life to Live and General Hospital will be airing encore presentations of the following: AMC offers up Erica and Krystal in Africa ( if you recall this was part of Susan Lucci’s trip to Kenya for Daytime Gives Back which aired as a segment on the 36th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards this past August). One Life has the hostage crisis centering around Starr and little baby Hope, and on GH the non-wedding reception of Spinelli and Maxie is repeated. On Christmas Day, AMC airs a rebroadcast of the episode from August, 21 where Kendall collapses and Zach revives her, and Erica saves Krystal from the scorpion and makes a speech about saving the lives of poor children in Africa. OLTL and GH are pre-empted tomorrow. Over at CBS today all new episodes will air of The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful and As the World Turns and Christmas Day Y&R and B&B air encores and ATWT has a brand new Christmas Day episode ( sadly it’s last one, since by this time next year, the beloved soap will be off the air!) Finally on NBC and Days of our Lives, two new Christmas episodes up today and tomorrow, and today’s the beginning of the annual Horton Christmas gathering! Make sure to watch!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 24th, 2009 Christmas holiday soap viewing schedule!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!