Happy Easter from On-Air On-Soaps! And for one lucky fan, we are giving you the opportunity to be our very special guest on the taping of our special The Secret Life of Damian Spinelli podcast this coming Monday, April 25th with co-hosts, General Hospital’s, Carolyn Hennesy (Diane) and Bradford Anderson (Spinelli)! This show has many surprise guests, so it looks to be one of our most entertaining.
Here is what you have to do to enter: Answer all seven questions below correctly by entering your answers in the comment box below the post. Make sure you number them 1-7. The person who correctly answers all the questions first, will be the winner. Remember just because you see someone else with a similar entry they could be slightly off in their wording. We need exact answers! Deadline is Easter Sunday, 7PMPST. We will be contacting the winner at that time via email and making arrangements for you to be on Monday’s episode!
Now in order to play, you will need to own, purchase, borrow, or be familiar with the contents of The Secret Life of Damian Spinelli, or with some good soapy thought, might be able to figure out the answers on your own. The novel written by Carolyn Hennesy herself, is also available at bookstores everywhere and Amazon.com.
Go to the seven questions for your chance to be on our podcast, after the jump!
1) What two GH characters are prominently featured in the chapter, And Yes; Sometimes It Really Is Brain Surgery?
2) What is the Asian name of one of Tracy’s assistant captors holding Luke in the chapter, And the Case of the Un-Tracy-able Underworld?
3) Who does Spinelli call “The Maternal One” in the chapter, And the Case of the Muscle-Bound Mama?
4) What is Alexis Davis birth name? And who slit her mother’s throat? As discussed in And the Case of the Contrived Contralto?
5) What is Michael Fairman sometimes seen doing on the second floor in the chapter, And the Case of Dante Falconeri, DOA?
6) What is the Smilin’ Lila as discussed in chapter, And the Case of the Quartered Main?
7) Which current most hated person in soapdom’s name is used as an alias by Spinelli when making a train reservation in the chapter titled, And the Case of the Lady on the Train?
Best of luck, happy egg-hunting or shall we say, Spinelli-hunting!