Guiding Light’s Daytime Emmy nominee Daniel Cosgrove (Bill) who answered the rumors recently that he was not in fact going to One Life to Live as a recast of Kevin Buchanan, has signed on to play Gina’s brother, Owen in Crystal Chappell’s new web series “Venice”. Chappell, as she has with all her casting news tweeted it today. “Got some amazing news! Danny Cosgrove is Venice bound! He’s playing Owen, Gina’s brother. Love him!” More from Chappell, we are sure in the near future. Who else will join?
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 14th, 2009 Cosgrove to “Venice” not to One Life!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: EJ Is Murdered! The End Of The Epic Story Of EJami!
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!