Wanna cruise with your favorite soap stars and Michael Fairman? Make sure to make your reservation for next year’s upcoming Rock The Soap 2 cruise April 9 – 12th, 2010. To find out all the details, and which stars of the soaps that will be on this three day excurison go to Rockthesoap.com, and if you make a reservation and put in the keywords for your referral as “FAIRMAN” you are eligible for a discount by following the registration directions and fields, which will then direct you to to the VIP reservation section as well. Check it out!
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 7th, 2009 Cruise with Fairman, and be eligible for discount on “Rock The Soap 2″!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Last week on GH, viewers were introduced to the new character of Nelle, played by Chloe Lanier. This is not Lanier's first time on GH having played young Patricia Spencer on the series 52nd anniversary episode. As fans of the ABC daytime drama learned, Nelle may possibly be Josslyn's kidney donor. Watch a scene between Laura Wright and Chloe Lanier below as the Carly and Nelle wait for the results! Then let us know what were your first impressions of Chloe as Nelle, and if you think she will turn out to be Joss' donor! Leave a comment »
- GH's EP Frank Valentini Talks JaSam, Friz, Julexis & Steering The Ship In Port Charles!
- EXCLUSIVE: GH's Kelly Monaco Opens Up About JaSam, Liz/Sam Fan Wars, Public Perception & What's Up With Those Fainting Spells?
- GH's Roger Howarth Speaks Bringing Franco To Life, His Co-Stars & Soap Success!
- Eileen Davidson Dishes On The State Of Y&R's Ashley & Confirms Return To RHOBH For Season 7!
- Justin Hartley Talks This Is Us, His Status With Y&R & Engagement To Chrishell Stause!