The March issue of Curve Magazine on stands now has a Q&A with Crystal Chappell from Daytime Confidential’s editorial maestro, Jamey Giddens. The duo discuss Guiding Light, Otalia and playing gay. Check it out. Here is the cover!
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 26th, 2010 Crystal Chappell in new issue of Curve Magazine!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars Peggy McCay (Caroline) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) chatted with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Greg dishes on Eric's downfall and his potential new love interest, and his favorite storylines, while Peggy shares her thoughts on: the return of Peter Reckell, Bo leaving the canvas, and how she is glad the writers changed her story from Caroline having Alzheimer's disease to being more psychic. Plus Peggy chimes in on Caroline and Victor's long-standing relaitonship and more. Watch it below, and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!