Make sure not to miss a beat of Days of our Lives. Due to the Olympics there is a slight shift in times on the west coast. The following is a note from the show’s spokesperson. “Due to special Olympic hockey coverage on Friday, 2/26/10, DAYS will be airing at special times in the Pacific and Mountain Time Zones. KNBC Los Angeles will air DAYS at 11:00am. For other cities, please check your local listings for more information.”
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 24th, 2010 DAYS Friday episode time change due to Olympics!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts, and make sure to check out what Freddie Smith, Guy Wilson, and Christopher Sean had to say about Friday's landmark Supreme Court ruling in favor of same-sex marriage nationwide.Leave a comment »
- Rebecca Budig Exits General Hospital! But Since Hayden Holds A Big Secret Will She Return?
- The Jacob Young and Karla Mosley Interview - The Bold and the Beautiful
- Maura West Is Back On The Scene On GH's Friday Cliffhanger! Is This Mysterious Visitor Ava Jerome Or Someone Else?
- Exclusive: Love Stories On The Soaps Daytime Emmys Segment Package!
- Jessica Collins To Exit The Young and the Restless