For the week of November 16th-20th the HUGE ratings winner was Days of our Lives. The comeback soap hit a high in the all inportant women 18-49 demographic. This is the first time the soap landed in the #2 spot in this key demo since 2004! All that baby-switching, and the return of media superstar, Crystal Chappell is paying off in spades. The show is also closing in on ratings champ Y&R in this key target demographic for the soap genre, as well. DAYS was also number three in total viewers for the week, up 69,000 watchers over the previous week. Kudos to Ken Corday and Gary Tomlin and the hot publicity team over in Salem!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 4th, 2009 DAYS huge ratings winner! Up to #2 in females 18-49!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital has released its new winter promo, a very modern and stylized teaser featuring the couples and triangles to watch for that will turn up the heat during the cold months of the new year. Chief among them: Franco/Liz/Griffin, Curtis/Jordan/Andre, Michael and Nelle, Carly and Sonny, Nathan and Maxie, and Dillon and Kiki. Watch the promo below. Let us know who you are rooting for, and most interested in seeing from the love stories featured. Leave a comment »
- New Y&R Head Writer Sally Sussman Reveals Plans For The Characters Of Genoa City!
- Update On OLTL FAvorite Eddie Alderson's Health Battle; Now Diagnosed With Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans Video Interview: Stayla Proposal, The Eye Patch, James Lastovic, Emmys!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Maurice Benard Delivers Emotional Turn As Sonny Confesses At Morgan's Funeral
- Freddie Smith and Christopher Sean Interview - Day of DAYS 2016