For the week of November 16th-20th the HUGE ratings winner was Days of our Lives. The comeback soap hit a high in the all inportant women 18-49 demographic. This is the first time the soap landed in the #2 spot in this key demo since 2004! All that baby-switching, and the return of media superstar, Crystal Chappell is paying off in spades. The show is also closing in on ratings champ Y&R in this key target demographic for the soap genre, as well. DAYS was also number three in total viewers for the week, up 69,000 watchers over the previous week. Kudos to Ken Corday and Gary Tomlin and the hot publicity team over in Salem!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 4th, 2009 DAYS huge ratings winner! Up to #2 in females 18-49!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In honor of today's 30th anniversary of The Bold and the Beautiful, Michael Fairman chats it up with the cast of the CBS daytime drama series on the red carpet at their anniversary soiree! We learn the "boldest" thing they have ever done, and the most "beautiful" thing that happened to them. Watch their responses below, and then subscribe to the new Michael Channel on You Tube for more features and interviews! Leave a comment »
- Ron Carlivati IN As Head Writer At Days of our Lives; Dena Higley Out!
- NBC Execs Weigh-In On DAYS Future And Remain Hopeful!
- Y&R's Amelia Heinle Chats On Tricky, Villy And The Arrival Of Teenage Reed!
- Blake Berris Steps Into The Role Of Spinelli On General Hospital!
- After Y&R's Dylan Says Goodbye To Sharon, Steve Burton Shares There's More Scenes To Come!