For the week of November 16th-20th the HUGE ratings winner was Days of our Lives. The comeback soap hit a high in the all inportant women 18-49 demographic. This is the first time the soap landed in the #2 spot in this key demo since 2004! All that baby-switching, and the return of media superstar, Crystal Chappell is paying off in spades. The show is also closing in on ratings champ Y&R in this key target demographic for the soap genre, as well. DAYS was also number three in total viewers for the week, up 69,000 watchers over the previous week. Kudos to Ken Corday and Gary Tomlin and the hot publicity team over in Salem!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 4th, 2009 DAYS huge ratings winner! Up to #2 in females 18-49!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Days of our Lives, Melanie and Brady are on the hunt for Kristen, and his baby with Theresa! Will Kristen get away with her evil plot? Will the baby be returned to its rightful mother? Watch the NBC promo below. Then weigh-in if you think this story will help uptick the series drop in ratings. Leave a comment »
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman Daytime Emmy Nominations Specials! Guests: Alison Sweeney, Donna Mills, Jason Thompson, Maura West, Gina Tognoni, Jacob Young, Amelia Heinle, Lisa LoCicero & Christian LeBlanc with Co-hosts Vanessa Marcil & Eric Martsolf!
- Kelli Goss Says It's Goodbye For Now As It's Curtains For Courtney!
- RATINGS: Days of our Lives Continues Downward Trend!
- DAYS Freddie Smith Chats On His Daytime Emmy Nomination & If He's Team WilSon or Team PaulSon!
- WATCH: Outstanding Lead Actress In A Drama Series Nominee Reels: McKay, Sweeney, Tognoni, West & Wright Vie For The Gold!