“DAYS”, Nadia Bjorlin, Arianne Zuker, James Scott, Bryan Dattilo, Darin Brooks, Shawn Christian, Eric Martsolf, Rachel Melvin, Shelley Hennig, Galen Gering, Molly Burnett, Jay Kenneth Johnson and “B&B’s” Brandon Beemer, will attend the upcoming “DAYS” Charity Event for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Saturday night May 30th, during part of the “DAYS” fan club weekend. The event will be held at the Sportsman’s Lodge in Studio City, California. Tickets are $90.00. The fundraiser will be a cocktail style event starting at 6PM.
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 2nd, 2009 “DAYS” stars to participate in Leukemia and Lymphoma benefit!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On November 5th, Justin Hartley finally makes his highly-awaited on-screen debut as the new Adam Newman on The Young and the Restless. CBS Daytime just released their new promo ushering Hartley as the new black sheep of the Newman clan. And as they say, "You can't keep a bad man down!" Watch the promo below. Then let us know if you are excited to see Adam's story finally kick-off? Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!