“DAYS”, Nadia Bjorlin, Arianne Zuker, James Scott, Bryan Dattilo, Darin Brooks, Shawn Christian, Eric Martsolf, Rachel Melvin, Shelley Hennig, Galen Gering, Molly Burnett, Jay Kenneth Johnson and “B&B’s” Brandon Beemer, will attend the upcoming “DAYS” Charity Event for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Saturday night May 30th, during part of the “DAYS” fan club weekend. The event will be held at the Sportsman’s Lodge in Studio City, California. Tickets are $90.00. The fundraiser will be a cocktail style event starting at 6PM.
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 2nd, 2009 “DAYS” stars to participate in Leukemia and Lymphoma benefit!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
DAYS Freddie Smith (Sonny) and Guy Wilson (Will) chatted with Michael Fairman at the recent Day of DAYS 2014 event in this newly posted video interview. Freddie reveals that he is on the road to recovery since his car crash incident last month. Guy talks on Will's temporary departure from the canvas, and then the duo discuss the state of the union of WilSon, and preview that they have major story ahead. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Power Performance Of The Week: The Cast Of General Hospital!
- Y&R's Kelly Sullivan Chats On The Mysterious Sage, Sally Kellerman, and Justin Hartley!
- Y&R Welcomes New Head Writer & Co-EP Chuck Pratt Jr. With Tweet Stating Exciting Things Are Ahead On Y&R!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sonny Is Finally Arrested!
- Y&R's Sally Kellerman Talks On Taking On The Role Of Constance Bingham, The Gabriel/Adam Mystery & Her Co-Stars: Justin Hartley and Kelly Sullivan!