“DAYS”, Nadia Bjorlin, Arianne Zuker, James Scott, Bryan Dattilo, Darin Brooks, Shawn Christian, Eric Martsolf, Rachel Melvin, Shelley Hennig, Galen Gering, Molly Burnett, Jay Kenneth Johnson and “B&B’s” Brandon Beemer, will attend the upcoming “DAYS” Charity Event for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Saturday night May 30th, during part of the “DAYS” fan club weekend. The event will be held at the Sportsman’s Lodge in Studio City, California. Tickets are $90.00. The fundraiser will be a cocktail style event starting at 6PM.
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 2nd, 2009 “DAYS” stars to participate in Leukemia and Lymphoma benefit!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars Peggy McCay (Caroline) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) chatted with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Greg dishes on Eric's downfall and his potential new love interest, and his favorite storylines, while Peggy shares her thoughts on: the return of Peter Reckell, Bo leaving the canvas, and how she is glad the writers changed her story from Caroline having Alzheimer's disease to being more psychic. Plus Peggy chimes in on Caroline and Victor's long-standing relaitonship and more. Watch it below, and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!