“DAYS”, Nadia Bjorlin, Arianne Zuker, James Scott, Bryan Dattilo, Darin Brooks, Shawn Christian, Eric Martsolf, Rachel Melvin, Shelley Hennig, Galen Gering, Molly Burnett, Jay Kenneth Johnson and “B&B’s” Brandon Beemer, will attend the upcoming “DAYS” Charity Event for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Saturday night May 30th, during part of the “DAYS” fan club weekend. The event will be held at the Sportsman’s Lodge in Studio City, California. Tickets are $90.00. The fundraiser will be a cocktail style event starting at 6PM.
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 2nd, 2009 “DAYS” stars to participate in Leukemia and Lymphoma benefit!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on B&B, looks like newlywed Hope is not happy that Ivy is getting her claws into Liam! Does she protest to much? Are you ready for a new arc of this long-suffering triangle, which now looks like a quadrangle in the making? Would you be for an Ivy/Liam pairing? Watch the promo below and then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: Justin Hartley Is The New Adam Newman On The Young and the Restless!
- GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini Teases: Some Favorite Villains Will Be Back In The Fall!
- Is Y&R Considering Killing-Off A Veteran Character? And, What Is Happening To Michael Baldwin?
- Teresa Castillo Chats On Her Return To GH & If There Is Any Future For Patrick and Sabrina!
- Michael Muhney Tweets In Response To Justin Hartley As Y&R's New Adam: I Wish Him The Best. Be Kind To Him.