“DAYS”, Nadia Bjorlin, Arianne Zuker, James Scott, Bryan Dattilo, Darin Brooks, Shawn Christian, Eric Martsolf, Rachel Melvin, Shelley Hennig, Galen Gering, Molly Burnett, Jay Kenneth Johnson and “B&B’s” Brandon Beemer, will attend the upcoming “DAYS” Charity Event for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Saturday night May 30th, during part of the “DAYS” fan club weekend. The event will be held at the Sportsman’s Lodge in Studio City, California. Tickets are $90.00. The fundraiser will be a cocktail style event starting at 6PM.
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 2nd, 2009 “DAYS” stars to participate in Leukemia and Lymphoma benefit!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith chats with Michael Fairman on the red carpet at the 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards shortly before he won his first Emmy In the Younger Actor category playing the role of Sonny Kiriakis on DAYS. During the interview, Freddie discusses exiting the long running NBC soap opera and the emotions that ran high for him and his co-stars: Guy Wilson (Will) and Christopher Sean (Paul) when he finished his final scenes and left the studio for the last time. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Genie Francis Returning to General Hospital!
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Winners: DAYS and Y&R Tie For Drama Series, GH's Anthony Geary & Maura West Take Top Acting Honors!
- Y&R's Chuck Pratt Jr. Interview: Head Scribe On His Plots From Doppelganger Jack, Sharon & The Cabin Murders, Flirt with Disaster and More!
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Fashion Review
- Stephen Nicholas and Mary Beth Evans Interview - Days of our Lives - 42nd Annual Daytime Emmys Red Carpet