“DAYS”, Nadia Bjorlin, Arianne Zuker, James Scott, Bryan Dattilo, Darin Brooks, Shawn Christian, Eric Martsolf, Rachel Melvin, Shelley Hennig, Galen Gering, Molly Burnett, Jay Kenneth Johnson and “B&B’s” Brandon Beemer, will attend the upcoming “DAYS” Charity Event for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Saturday night May 30th, during part of the “DAYS” fan club weekend. The event will be held at the Sportsman’s Lodge in Studio City, California. Tickets are $90.00. The fundraiser will be a cocktail style event starting at 6PM.
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 2nd, 2009 “DAYS” stars to participate in Leukemia and Lymphoma benefit!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
CBS Daytime's: "Not Safe For Daytime" has released its next vignette which features B&B's Karla Mosley, Linsey Godfrey and Scott Clifton in a spoof of Saturday Night's Live's send-up on the soaps, "The Californians". Only this time it's "The New Yorkers"! Watch the action below. Let us know what you thought of it, and the other released spoofs featuring Y&R and B&B talent that are part of these online extras. Leave a comment »
- GH's Finola Hughes Talks The Emotional Griffin Reveal, Anna's Relationships With Andre and Paul, Scrubs Goodbye Scenes & Nabbing Carlos Rivera!
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Ceremonies Will Not Be Televised!
- THAT KISS: Y&R's Billy and Phyllis Share A Highly Anticipated Liplock!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman! Guests: Finola Hughes, Maura West, Kassie DePaiva, Melissa Reeves, Tyler Christopher, Jacob Young, Linsey Godfrey, Bryan Craig, Dee Wallace, Obba Babatunde', Nicolas Bechtel, Brooklyn Rae Silzer with Co-Hosts: Laura Wright and David Michaels!
- Michael Easton Begins His Journey As His New GH Character Dr. Hamilton Finn: What Were Your Impressions After His First Week Of Episodes?