Whose going to win a Daytime Emmy? What’s the scuttlebutt behind the scenes as the show puts it final touches before Sunday’s broadcast on the CW? Find out when Michael Fairman makes a return engagement this Thursday night on Brandon’s Buzz! Make sure to listen to this one hour special. Michael and host, Brandon will be taking your calls at 347-202-0799. Sound off on soaps hottest topics: the end of Guiding Light, All My Children’s move west and more. To hear the live show click on the link to BlogTalkRadio. It all starts live on Thursday August 27th from 8PMPST/11PMEST!
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 26th, 2009 Daytime Emmy Preview -Michael Fairman on “Brandon’s Buzz” Thursday night live!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
NATAS has released the official online verison of the presentation and ceremony of the 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards held on Sunday. You can watch the entire show below in its entirety featuring all of the acceptances speeches, presenters, clip packages and moments from the show. Check it out, and then let us know what you thought of it. Leave a comment »
- GH's Finola Hughes Talks The Emotional Griffin Reveal, Anna's Relationships With Andre and Paul, Scrubs Goodbye Scenes & Nabbing Carlos Rivera!
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Ceremonies Will Not Be Televised!
- THAT KISS: Y&R's Billy and Phyllis Share A Highly Anticipated Liplock!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman! Guests: Finola Hughes, Maura West, Kassie DePaiva, Melissa Reeves, Tyler Christopher, Jacob Young, Linsey Godfrey, Bryan Craig, Dee Wallace, Obba Babatunde', Nicolas Bechtel, Brooklyn Rae Silzer with Co-Hosts: Laura Wright and David Michaels!
- Michael Easton Begins His Journey As His New GH Character Dr. Hamilton Finn: What Were Your Impressions After His First Week Of Episodes?