Whose going to win a Daytime Emmy? What’s the scuttlebutt behind the scenes as the show puts it final touches before Sunday’s broadcast on the CW? Find out when Michael Fairman makes a return engagement this Thursday night on Brandon’s Buzz! Make sure to listen to this one hour special. Michael and host, Brandon will be taking your calls at 347-202-0799. Sound off on soaps hottest topics: the end of Guiding Light, All My Children’s move west and more. To hear the live show click on the link to BlogTalkRadio. It all starts live on Thursday August 27th from 8PMPST/11PMEST!
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 26th, 2009 Daytime Emmy Preview -Michael Fairman on “Brandon’s Buzz” Thursday night live!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Former One Life to Live star and current Days of our Lives cast member, John-Paul Lavoisier chatted with Michael Fairman at the Winterthorne premiere red carpet. JP has a featured role in Winterthorne as Hugh Cambridge who has a romantic past with Martha Madison's Miranda Winterthorne. During the interview, JP discusses taking on the role of the recast Phillip Kiriakis in Salem, and shooting his role in the online series. Watch it below. Then let us know if you are looking forward to seeing JP on DAYS, and Winterthorne which debuts this Thursday! Leave a comment »
- GH's Billy Miller Interview: The Challenges Of Playing Jake, Writing Regime Switch & The Women Of Port Charles!
- Y&R's Peter Bergman Dishes The Jack/Marco Showdown & His Soap Life As A Doppelganger!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Is Morgan Corinthos Bipolar?
- Days of our Lives First Three Episodes By Writing Regime Of Griffith & Higley! What Were Your Impressions?
- B&B's Karla Mosley, Obba Babatunde & Anna Maria Horsford Interview: A Family Struggles To Accept Their Transgender Daughter!