Deidre Hall released on her website, www.deidrehall.com a new December 08 video chat where she discusses her exit from “Days of our Lives”, and departing the hallways and her dressing room at NBC. She also gives some clues or hints at future plans. It’s nice to finally hear from Deidre in her own words on the development that rocked all of us covering the soap world and soap fans, just a few months back. To watch the video click here: http://deidrehall.com/video/video.cfm
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 10th, 2009 DEIDRE HALL revealing video on exit from “DAYS”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
The Young and the Restless Amelia Heinle (Victoria) chats with Michael Fairman right after winning the Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series. Amelia admits her surprise at winning, how bittersweet it was to win along with her former co-star Billy Miller, and she shared more about her touching acceptance where she acknowledged her sister who is battling cancer. As we said on a recent Soap Nation Live broadcast that featured Amelia, this was one of our favorite moments of Emmy night below! Leave a comment »
- DAYS Kristian Alfonso Chats On Upcoming Scenes That Help Resolve Bo & Hope, Daniel Cosgrove & That Tearful Goodbye To Nick!
- GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini On What's Next In Story For Jason Thompson: A Lot Will Happen With Patrick Over The Summer & Into The Fall!
- Teresa Castillo Reveals Her Imminent Return To General Hospital!
- William deVry and Lisa LoCicero Interview - General Hospital - 41st Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmys
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Sami Lays The Smackdown On Abigail!