Soap Opera Digest is reporting that Don Diamont who has played Brad Carlton on “Y&R” is exiting the series, Diamont originated the role in 1985. “Y&R” had released this statement: “We appreciate the many years Don spent on ‘Y&R’ and we wish him the best of luck in the future.” Recent reported information on many blogs, and soap publications give an insight into Brad’s exit, “A central character will bite the bullet in a stunning way”.
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 1st, 2008 Don Diamont to exit “Y&R”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital delivers this special holiday video ditty to its fans entitled The 12 Days Of GH! Sing along and watch as many of your favorites appear via gurneys, kidnapping, bitch-slapping, scheming, and more! Leave a comment »
- Kelly Thiebaud Exits General Hospital In Emotional Scenes & Shares Goodbye Message! Ron Carlivati and Jason Thompson Tweet Sentiments Too!
- DAYS Greg Vaughan Talks On Serena and Eric's History, Any Future With Nicole, and Daytime Emmys!
- THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL: Hope Moves On In Kim Matula's Final Episode!
- Melissa Archer Debuts On DAYS! What Were Your First Impressions? And, A Preview For Next Week When Serena Sees Eric!
- GH's Parry Shen Shares Video Farewell Message To Kelly Thiebaud Containing Best Of BRATT Moments!