Entertainment Weekly is reporting that fan favorite Emma Samms will reprise the role of Holly Sutton Scorpio at General Hospital just in time for May sweeps. Samms, who started on the show in 1982 and was last seen in the summer of 2006, starts taping at the end of April, with scenes set to air in mid-May. Well, this obviously looks like she will be the mother of Ethan and then who will turn out to be the “baby daddy”? Luke or Robert? Stay Tuned!
News - Soap Buzz
0 March 11th, 2009 Emma Samms back to “GH”
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
During this outtake from an upcoming interview with DAYS Melissa Archer (Serena), Michael Fairman and Melissa chat about some inside Intel regarding the DAYS set and more, but have to talk so hush-hush while DAYS is filming behind them that they are barely audible! Can you make out what they are saying? Are you enjoying seeing Melissa back on your daytime screens and in Salem thus far? Watch below and then let us know! Leave a comment »
- Kelly Thiebaud Exits General Hospital In Emotional Scenes & Shares Goodbye Message! Ron Carlivati and Jason Thompson Tweet Sentiments Too!
- DAYS Greg Vaughan Talks On Serena and Eric's History, Any Future With Nicole, and Daytime Emmys!
- THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL: Hope Moves On In Kim Matula's Final Episode!
- Melissa Archer Debuts On DAYS! What Were Your First Impressions? And, A Preview For Next Week When Serena Sees Eric!
- GH's Parry Shen Shares Video Farewell Message To Kelly Thiebaud Containing Best Of BRATT Moments!