Entertainment Weekly is reporting that fan favorite Emma Samms will reprise the role of Holly Sutton Scorpio at General Hospital just in time for May sweeps. Samms, who started on the show in 1982 and was last seen in the summer of 2006, starts taping at the end of April, with scenes set to air in mid-May. Well, this obviously looks like she will be the mother of Ethan and then who will turn out to be the “baby daddy”? Luke or Robert? Stay Tuned!
News - Soap Buzz
0 March 11th, 2009 Emma Samms back to “GH”
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Donna Mills debuts this Friday on General Hospital! How will her mystery character affect the lives of Sonny, Ava, Julian, Sam and Silas? We are all about to find out! Watch the ABC promo for Donna's arrival in Port Charles below! Leave a comment »)
- GH's Tyler Christopher and Rebecca Herbst Talk Nikolas/Liz Round Two, Nikolas Blind Spot For Britt and Kimberly McCullough's Departure!
- GH's Head Writer Ron Carlivati On The Difficult Decision Of How To Craft Robin's Exit!
- Cady McClain Chats On Landing The Role Of Kelly On Y&R, Replacing Cynthia Watros And The Halt In Production Of AMC!
- Donna Mills Reveals Her First General Hospital Airdate!
- DAYS Guy Wilson Interview Taking On The Challenges Of Stepping Into The World Of Will Horton!