OMG! In a stunning way to generate buzz and publicity and to tell her side of the story former The Young and the Restless, Jill Abbott, Brenda Dickson has released “Welcome to My Press Conference” where she details “the incredible story of organized crime in the state court of Honolulu, Hawaii, where the organized crime is in Brenda Dickson’s life.” There are four parts to this audio presentation which has to do with things, that as you listen, get more complex to follow then One Life to Live’s recent Alison Perkins baby switcheroo, with Rex and Schuyler! Good luck trying to follow along, but it’s quite juicy.
News - Soap Buzz
1 April 6th, 2010 Ex-Y&R’s Brenda Dickson releases “Welcome to My Press Conference”
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith (Sonny), Christopher Sean (Paul), and Guy Wilson (Will) joined Michael Fairman for a a very special DAYS Hangout where fans of WilSon, PaulSon, and the actors, were invited to join in the conversation and ask questions of the three gents live. While Freddie and Christopher were on camera at the DAYS studio with Michael, Guy Wilson was at home Skyping in since he was not feeling well. Watch the hangout below and then let us know, what was your favorite part? And, if you are rooting for WilSon, or PaulSon? Leave a comment »
- The Kelly Monaco Interview - General Hospital
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Interview: Taking On The Role Of The Complex Jason AKA Jake!
- General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry Video Interview: Julexis, Sex Scenes, and GH Now!
- B&B's Brad Bell Shares Thoughts On Series 7,000 Episode Milestone, Stage 31 Dedication In His Name, And Previews What's Ahead!
- Katherine Kelly Lang Talks On B&B's 7000 Episode Milestone, Her DWTS Italy Experience & Brooke's Return!