OMG! In a stunning way to generate buzz and publicity and to tell her side of the story former The Young and the Restless, Jill Abbott, Brenda Dickson has released “Welcome to My Press Conference” where she details “the incredible story of organized crime in the state court of Honolulu, Hawaii, where the organized crime is in Brenda Dickson’s life.” There are four parts to this audio presentation which has to do with things, that as you listen, get more complex to follow then One Life to Live’s recent Alison Perkins baby switcheroo, with Rex and Schuyler! Good luck trying to follow along, but it’s quite juicy.
News - Soap Buzz
1 April 6th, 2010 Ex-Y&R’s Brenda Dickson releases “Welcome to My Press Conference”
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Y&R's Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) sat down with Michael Fairman to discuss her return to the top-rated soap. During their interview, Liz weighs-in on: Chloe's vendetta and part in Adam's "death", the guilt she feels for destroying her best friend Chelsea's life, if Kevin and Chloe will move back toward a romantic entanglement, and if Bella will be revealed to br Billy's biological daughter. and more! Liz also shares her experience working with all-stars, Justin Hartley, Eric Braeden, Jason Thompson, Greg Rikaart, and Melissa Claire Egan. Watch the video below! Leave a comment »
- Is Jeff Webber Coming Back To GH! If So, Who Should Play The Part?
- Justin Hartley Confirms His Depature From The Young and the Restless Via Heartfelt Thank You Message!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Y&R's 11,000th Episode On Set Celebration: EP Mal Young Touches On Legacy, Vision & Superlatives Of Top-Rated Soap!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The JaSam Wedding Begins, Ava and Nina's Feud Reignites!