OMG! In a stunning way to generate buzz and publicity and to tell her side of the story former The Young and the Restless, Jill Abbott, Brenda Dickson has released “Welcome to My Press Conference” where she details “the incredible story of organized crime in the state court of Honolulu, Hawaii, where the organized crime is in Brenda Dickson’s life.” There are four parts to this audio presentation which has to do with things, that as you listen, get more complex to follow then One Life to Live’s recent Alison Perkins baby switcheroo, with Rex and Schuyler! Good luck trying to follow along, but it’s quite juicy.
News - Soap Buzz
1 April 6th, 2010 Ex-Y&R’s Brenda Dickson releases “Welcome to My Press Conference”
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In a sneak peek for Monday's General Hospital, Jason comes to visit Carly to tell her that in order to help her through her time of grief, over the loss of her son Morgan, she should go back to Sonny and work through this tragedy as a family together. It's a heart-tugging scene between Billy Miller and Laura Wright. Watch it below, and then read On-Air On-Soaps latest interview with Laura about filming the key scenes surrounding Morgan's death. Leave a comment »
- GH's Nancy Lee Grahn Talks On Alexis' Downward Sprial, Future Of Julexis, Being Written For Front And Center!
- Soap Legend Agnes Nixon, Creator Of All My Children and One Life to Live, Dies At 93
- Greg Vaughan Returns To Days of our Lives
- All My Children and Edge of Night Star Larkin Malloy Dead At 62
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Returns & Tracy Overhears Paul's Horrifying Admission To Susan!