James Franco has begun taping his guest-star stint on General Hospital and this photo from ABC, shows the actor on set. Franco is set to tape again on November 13th and the 20th and will begin airing on November 20th. Although the actor only has three tape dates his character will appear in a two month story arc according to earlier reports.
News - Soap Buzz
0 November 4th, 2009 First look James Franco on General Hospital!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on B&B, looks like newlywed Hope is not happy that Ivy is getting her claws into Liam! Does she protest to much? Are you ready for a new arc of this long-suffering triangle, which now looks like a quadrangle in the making? Would you be for an Ivy/Liam pairing? Watch the promo below and then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: Justin Hartley Is The New Adam Newman On The Young and the Restless!
- GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini Teases: Some Favorite Villains Will Be Back In The Fall!
- Is Y&R Considering Killing-Off A Veteran Character? And, What Is Happening To Michael Baldwin?
- Teresa Castillo Chats On Her Return To GH & If There Is Any Future For Patrick and Sabrina!
- Michael Muhney Tweets In Response To Justin Hartley As Y&R's New Adam: I Wish Him The Best. Be Kind To Him.