Big news out of General Hospital: Dahlia Salem (ex-Sofia, AW) has joined the cast in the recurring role of Federal Prosecutor Claire Walsh. From what we hear GH casting was looking for an actor or actress with a primetime resume to fill the spot. Dahlia Salem fits that bill having last appeared on ABC’s Castle, and previously on other night dramas such as Medium, and Army Wives. Salem’s first tape date is January 28, and she first airs on February 24. Could Claire Walsh end up going to toe to toe with a top legal eagle in Port Charles? Stay Tuned.
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 20th, 2010 GH casts Dahlia Salem as Federal Prosecutor!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Ray Wise, who won a Daytime Emmy for Guest Performer in a Drama Series for his role as Ian Ward On Y&R, chatted with Michael Fairman on the red carpet at the recent 42nd Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. During the conversation, Michael asked Ray about his possible return to the television series revival of Twin Peaks, which is now a go since creator David Lynch and Showtime have come to terms. This interview conducted a few weeks ago, teases if Ray would return as Leland Palmer AKA Killer BOB if everything can be worked out! Listen to what he had to say! Are you excited to hear about the revival of Twin Peaks? Do you hope Ray will be part of it? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Duke Dies Leaving A Devastated Anna!
- Y&R's Chuck Pratt Jr. & Jill Farren Phelps Weigh-In On Shylan, Michael's Cancer & If They Would Tackle A Gay Storyline!
- General Hospital Live Day One! What Did You Think Of The Broadcast?
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Video Interviews Gallery
- QUEENS OF DRAMA's Vanessa Marcil Chats On Girl's Throwing Drinks, Donna Mills & The Man In Her Life!