This morning Soap Opera Digest is reporting that General Hospital’s head writer, Bob Guza has begun talks with Vanessa Marcil (Ex-Brenda) to return to the series. Guza stated: “I just spoke to her today. We are talking to Vanessa Marcil [ex-Brenda] as we speak. That is the truth. I cannot go any further right now. She’s interested. We’re interested, but I will say if Vanessa wanted to come back, even for one day, we’d make it work … We’ll have to talk again in the coming weeks.” Stay tuned!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 19th, 2010 GH in talks with Vanessa Marcil!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital has released their summer shocker promo. Meanwhile, On-Air On-Soaps has posted a brand new summer storyline preview interview with the series head writers: Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante. Watch the teaser of all the action in upcoming episodes and then weigh-in: which storyline currently has you intrigued the most? Leave a comment »
- The Kate Mansi Interview - Days of our Lives Farewell
- The Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante Interview - General Hospital
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Finn Tells Hayden He's Dying!
- REPORT: Jill Farren Phelps OUT As Executive Producer At The Young and the Restless!
- Holy Julexis! GH's Julian Contemplates Murdering His Wife!