This morning Soap Opera Digest is reporting that General Hospital’s head writer, Bob Guza has begun talks with Vanessa Marcil (Ex-Brenda) to return to the series. Guza stated: “I just spoke to her today. We are talking to Vanessa Marcil [ex-Brenda] as we speak. That is the truth. I cannot go any further right now. She’s interested. We’re interested, but I will say if Vanessa wanted to come back, even for one day, we’d make it work … We’ll have to talk again in the coming weeks.” Stay tuned!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 19th, 2010 GH in talks with Vanessa Marcil!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!