More soap stars are having little bundles of joy! ABC Soaps In Depth announced that GH’s Liz, Rebecca Herbst and her hubby, Michael Saucedo (ex-Juan, GH), are expecting their third child. The couple are already parents to Ethan, 8, and Ella, soon to be 6. Hmmm… will Becky’s pregnancy be written into GH’s triangle with Lucky/Liz/Nikolas?? Stay tuned for more details from Herbst and GH.
News - Soap Buzz
1 January 14th, 2010 GH’s Becky Herbst pregnant with third child!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Y&R's Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) sat down with Michael Fairman to discuss her return to the top-rated soap. During their interview, Liz weighs-in on: Chloe's vendetta and part in Adam's "death", the guilt she feels for destroying her best friend Chelsea's life, if Kevin and Chloe will move back toward a romantic entanglement, and if Bella will be revealed to br Billy's biological daughter. and more! Liz also shares her experience working with all-stars, Justin Hartley, Eric Braeden, Jason Thompson, Greg Rikaart, and Melissa Claire Egan. Watch the video below! Leave a comment »
- Is Jeff Webber Coming Back To GH! If So, Who Should Play The Part?
- Justin Hartley Confirms His Depature From The Young and the Restless Via Heartfelt Thank You Message!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Y&R's 11,000th Episode On Set Celebration: EP Mal Young Touches On Legacy, Vision & Superlatives Of Top-Rated Soap!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The JaSam Wedding Begins, Ava and Nina's Feud Reignites!