More soap stars are having little bundles of joy! ABC Soaps In Depth announced that GH’s Liz, Rebecca Herbst and her hubby, Michael Saucedo (ex-Juan, GH), are expecting their third child. The couple are already parents to Ethan, 8, and Ella, soon to be 6. Hmmm… will Becky’s pregnancy be written into GH’s triangle with Lucky/Liz/Nikolas?? Stay tuned for more details from Herbst and GH.
News - Soap Buzz
1 January 14th, 2010 GH’s Becky Herbst pregnant with third child!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on The Young and the Restless, as the lights go out lives are forever changed, and a killer is still on the loose. Meanwhile, Neil who has a major vendetta against Hilary is trapped in an elevator with her. From the looks of it, he is going to hurt her! Watch the latest CBS Daytime promo below. Then let us know if you think Hevon will tie the knot, or if Neil's actions will ruin their chance at happiness? Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: Ron Carlivati IN & Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante IN at General Hospital!
- GH's Anthony Geary: No Holds Barred Chat: Luke's Final Story, Next Year's Daytime Emmys, Jonathan Jackson & Genie Francis!
- General Hospital Cast Members Take To Twitter To Share Thank You's To Exiting Head Writer Ron Carlivati!
- The Bold and the Beautiful's Shocking Twist! Ashlyn Pearce Tweets: Aly Forrester Was A Role I Feel So Blessed To Have Been Able To Play!"
- John-Paul Lavoisier Joins The Cast Of Days of our Lives As Phillip Kiriakis!