With the performances of Jonathan Jackson, Maurice Benard and Dominic Zamprogna over the past few weeks General Hospital is experiencing a much needed and much deserved ratings renaissance, According to the ratings posted from Soap Opera Network for the week of February 1st- through February 5th, 2010, GH added over 240,000 additional viewers and was 2nd in women 18-49 and tops with girls 12-17. Keep on truckin’, GH! The stories are on fire!
News - Soap Buzz
1 February 12th, 2010 GH’s huge viewer spike in Nielsen Ratings!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, someone is killed and wheeled out of Fairview, as Nick and Sharon get closer to the truth of the identity of Dr. "Sandy" Anderson! With Patty and Sage both patients at the mental health facility, things are looking bleak for all involved! Watch this week's promo from CBS Daytime below. Then let us know how you think the next arc in this storyline is going to play itself out! Leave a comment »
- Michael Easton Returning To General Hospital!
- Matt Cohen Makes His General Hospital Debut! What Were Your First Impressions Of GH's New Neurosurgeon Dr. Griffin Munro?
- Kassie DePaiva Dishes On: Castle's One Life to Live Reunion, Nathan Fillion and Tuc Watkins, Her Daytime Emmy Pre-Nom & Saying Goodbye To DAYS!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Parker: You Did Proposition Me! Kristina: Because You Wanted It!
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Who's Wheeled Out Of Fairview?