General Hospital’s Lucky, Jonathan Jackson may be in the dark about being the bady daddy to Elizabeth’s baby… but Jonathan Jackson in real-life and his wife, Lisa Vultaggio, (ex-Hannah) are expecting their third child. ABC Soaps In Depth broke the news and spoke to Jackson who said the couple are, ”very excited “and Jackson said, “I’m elated.” Now both Becky Herbst (Elizabeth) and Jackson are both expecting a third addition to their bustling households! Congrats Jonathan from On-Air On-Soaps!
News - Soap Buzz
2 April 1st, 2010 GH’s Jonathan Jackson and wife, Lisa expecting third child!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless: Confessions, New Love, and Jealousy set the stage, and as the new CBS Daytime promo teases! And on July 13th, the truth about Gabriel's identity will be revealed! What will happen when Chelsea finally knows that Adam is alive? What will happen when Cane learns of Lily's indiscretion with Joe? And, will Nikki and Neil become romantic? Watch the latest from Y&R below and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- The Robert Palmer Watkins Interview - General Hospital
- Sal Stowers Joins The Cast of Days of our Lives!
- Is Hayden About To Wake Up Out Of Her Coma? Is Rebecca Budig On Her Way Back To General Hospital?
- Anthony Geary's Final General Hospital Airdate Revealed As July 27th!
- Van Hansis Talks On His Latest Project Ms. Guidance, Supreme Court's Ruling On Marriage Equality & Remembering ATWT 5 Years Later?