General Hospital’s Lucky, Jonathan Jackson may be in the dark about being the bady daddy to Elizabeth’s baby… but Jonathan Jackson in real-life and his wife, Lisa Vultaggio, (ex-Hannah) are expecting their third child. ABC Soaps In Depth broke the news and spoke to Jackson who said the couple are, ”very excited “and Jackson said, “I’m elated.” Now both Becky Herbst (Elizabeth) and Jackson are both expecting a third addition to their bustling households! Congrats Jonathan from On-Air On-Soaps!
News - Soap Buzz
2 April 1st, 2010 GH’s Jonathan Jackson and wife, Lisa expecting third child!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday, The Bold and the Beautiful aired their 7,000 episode with a retrospective that looked at the show and celebrated it in a unique way. In one segment, long-running series stars;John McCook (Eric) and Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) discuss Eric and Brooke's one-time romance and their location shoots together. Then, viewers are given a glimpse of what happens when B&B stars venture to countries throughout the world. Did you enjoy the episode? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- The Kelly Monaco Interview - General Hospital
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Interview: Taking On The Role Of The Complex Jason AKA Jake!
- General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry Video Interview: Julexis, Sex Scenes, and GH Now!
- B&B's Brad Bell Shares Thoughts On Series 7,000 Episode Milestone, Stage 31 Dedication In His Name, And Previews What's Ahead!
- Katherine Kelly Lang Talks On B&B's 7000 Episode Milestone, Her DWTS Italy Experience & Brooke's Return!