While you can never quite know when to catch GH fan favorite Megan Ward these days (since Kate Howard is seldom seen), you can catch her on Friday night on primetime! The fantastic Ms. Ward will be guest starring in an episode of Ghost Whisperer on CBS! Ward will play Daisy on Friday night’s hit series. From what he hear: personal secrets are broadcast across Grandview radio airwaves when a ghost haunts the station where Ned (Christoph Sanders) and some college friends work. Apparently, unseen ghost exacts revenge for a death that resulted from one of the station’s more popular shows. Rot-ro! Congrats Megan!
News - Soap Buzz
1 January 7th, 2010 GH’s Megan Ward to guest star on Ghost Whisperer- Friday!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Former One Life to Live star and current Days of our Lives cast member, John-Paul Lavoisier chatted with Michael Fairman at the Winterthorne premiere red carpet. JP has a featured role in Winterthorne as Hugh Cambridge who has a romantic past with Martha Madison's Miranda Winterthorne. During the interview, JP discusses taking on the role of the recast Phillip Kiriakis in Salem, and shooting his role in the online series. Watch it below. Then let us know if you are looking forward to seeing JP on DAYS, and Winterthorne which debuts this Thursday! Leave a comment »
- GH's Billy Miller Interview: The Challenges Of Playing Jake, Writing Regime Switch & The Women Of Port Charles!
- Y&R's Peter Bergman Dishes The Jack/Marco Showdown & His Soap Life As A Doppelganger!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Is Morgan Corinthos Bipolar?
- Days of our Lives First Three Episodes By Writing Regime Of Griffith & Higley! What Were Your Impressions?
- B&B's Karla Mosley, Obba Babatunde & Anna Maria Horsford Interview: A Family Struggles To Accept Their Transgender Daughter!