On yesterday’s episode of “GH”, Holly gave her rationale for her long-winded evelation that Luke, is indeed Ethan’s father. Then viewers had to swallow the rationale behind it, which all seeemd convoluted. Well, many were teased, and were waiting for the return of Tristan Rogers as Robert Scorpio in all this. As even as last week it was, at one point, bantered about on-air that Scorpio was indeed the “daddy” of Ethan. But now it seems it is Luke’s, and Tristan Rogers finally broke his silence on the matter. On his website Tristan Rogers Online, the actor answers several of his fans questions where the actors “Weighs In” on the storyline. Here is a sampling below:
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 2nd, 2009 “GH’s” Tristan Rogers speaks on Ethan Paternity!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: EJ Is Murdered! The End Of The Epic Story Of EJami!
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!