On yesterday’s episode of “GH”, Holly gave her rationale for her long-winded evelation that Luke, is indeed Ethan’s father. Then viewers had to swallow the rationale behind it, which all seeemd convoluted. Well, many were teased, and were waiting for the return of Tristan Rogers as Robert Scorpio in all this. As even as last week it was, at one point, bantered about on-air that Scorpio was indeed the “daddy” of Ethan. But now it seems it is Luke’s, and Tristan Rogers finally broke his silence on the matter. On his website Tristan Rogers Online, the actor answers several of his fans questions where the actors “Weighs In” on the storyline. Here is a sampling below:
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 2nd, 2009 “GH’s” Tristan Rogers speaks on Ethan Paternity!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Molly Burnett chatted with Michael Fairman about her return as Melanie Jonas to Days of our Lives! The popular actress who just showed back up in Salem on this past Friday's episode teases what Melanie's big secret it, who could be her new love interest, and who is her new friend coming to town. In addition, Molly discusses Melanie's past history in Salem and getting to work with Shawn Christian, Suzanne Rogers, Arianne Zucker and Eric Martsolf again. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson Interview - Day of DAYS 2014
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Reveals Faison Is Alive!
- Peter Bergman Is Saluted On His 25th Anniversary With Y&R: The Speeches, Co-Stars Sentiments & Our Chat With Him!
- Kimberly McCullough Talks On Her Latest Project HEY DAY, Robin's Most Recent Exit & Samtrick!
- Shawn Christian and Kassie DePaiva Interview - Day of DAYS 2014