On yesterday’s episode of “GH”, Holly gave her rationale for her long-winded evelation that Luke, is indeed Ethan’s father. Then viewers had to swallow the rationale behind it, which all seeemd convoluted. Well, many were teased, and were waiting for the return of Tristan Rogers as Robert Scorpio in all this. As even as last week it was, at one point, bantered about on-air that Scorpio was indeed the “daddy” of Ethan. But now it seems it is Luke’s, and Tristan Rogers finally broke his silence on the matter. On his website Tristan Rogers Online, the actor answers several of his fans questions where the actors “Weighs In” on the storyline. Here is a sampling below:
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 2nd, 2009 “GH’s” Tristan Rogers speaks on Ethan Paternity!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital delivers this special holiday video ditty to its fans entitled The 12 Days Of GH! Sing along and watch as many of your favorites appear via gurneys, kidnapping, bitch-slapping, scheming, and more! Leave a comment »
- Kelly Thiebaud Exits General Hospital In Emotional Scenes & Shares Goodbye Message! Ron Carlivati and Jason Thompson Tweet Sentiments Too!
- DAYS Greg Vaughan Talks On Serena and Eric's History, Any Future With Nicole, and Daytime Emmys!
- THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL: Hope Moves On In Kim Matula's Final Episode!
- Melissa Archer Debuts On DAYS! What Were Your First Impressions? And, A Preview For Next Week When Serena Sees Eric!
- GH's Parry Shen Shares Video Farewell Message To Kelly Thiebaud Containing Best Of BRATT Moments!