On yesterday’s episode of “GH”, Holly gave her rationale for her long-winded evelation that Luke, is indeed Ethan’s father. Then viewers had to swallow the rationale behind it, which all seeemd convoluted. Well, many were teased, and were waiting for the return of Tristan Rogers as Robert Scorpio in all this. As even as last week it was, at one point, bantered about on-air that Scorpio was indeed the “daddy” of Ethan. But now it seems it is Luke’s, and Tristan Rogers finally broke his silence on the matter. On his website Tristan Rogers Online, the actor answers several of his fans questions where the actors “Weighs In” on the storyline. Here is a sampling below:
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 2nd, 2009 “GH’s” Tristan Rogers speaks on Ethan Paternity!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Y&R's Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) sat down with Michael Fairman to discuss her return to the top-rated soap. During their interview, Liz weighs-in on: Chloe's vendetta and part in Adam's "death", the guilt she feels for destroying her best friend Chelsea's life, if Kevin and Chloe will move back toward a romantic entanglement, and if Bella will be revealed to br Billy's biological daughter. and more! Liz also shares her experience working with all-stars, Justin Hartley, Eric Braeden, Jason Thompson, Greg Rikaart, and Melissa Claire Egan. Watch the video below! Leave a comment »
- Is Jeff Webber Coming Back To GH! If So, Who Should Play The Part?
- Justin Hartley Confirms His Depature From The Young and the Restless Via Heartfelt Thank You Message!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Y&R's 11,000th Episode On Set Celebration: EP Mal Young Touches On Legacy, Vision & Superlatives Of Top-Rated Soap!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The JaSam Wedding Begins, Ava and Nina's Feud Reignites!