On yesterday’s episode of “GH”, Holly gave her rationale for her long-winded evelation that Luke, is indeed Ethan’s father. Then viewers had to swallow the rationale behind it, which all seeemd convoluted. Well, many were teased, and were waiting for the return of Tristan Rogers as Robert Scorpio in all this. As even as last week it was, at one point, bantered about on-air that Scorpio was indeed the “daddy” of Ethan. But now it seems it is Luke’s, and Tristan Rogers finally broke his silence on the matter. On his website Tristan Rogers Online, the actor answers several of his fans questions where the actors “Weighs In” on the storyline. Here is a sampling below:
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 2nd, 2009 “GH’s” Tristan Rogers speaks on Ethan Paternity!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday, The Bold and the Beautiful aired their 7,000 episode with a retrospective that looked at the show and celebrated it in a unique way. In one segment, long-running series stars;John McCook (Eric) and Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) discuss Eric and Brooke's one-time romance and their location shoots together. Then, viewers are given a glimpse of what happens when B&B stars venture to countries throughout the world. Did you enjoy the episode? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- The Kelly Monaco Interview - General Hospital
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Interview: Taking On The Role Of The Complex Jason AKA Jake!
- General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry Video Interview: Julexis, Sex Scenes, and GH Now!
- B&B's Brad Bell Shares Thoughts On Series 7,000 Episode Milestone, Stage 31 Dedication In His Name, And Previews What's Ahead!
- Katherine Kelly Lang Talks On B&B's 7000 Episode Milestone, Her DWTS Italy Experience & Brooke's Return!